Day 133: Validation Character: Consequence Dimension (Part 2)



Featured Artwork by Joe Kou

This post is a continuation to:


And now, we’re continuing from where we left of on Day 131, with walking Self Forgiveness statements on the Consequence Dimension.

Consequence Dimension: Self Forgiveness:
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to neglect my responsibility of effectively interacting with others here, within the realization that I am not alone here, that I do not exist all by myself, but through the combined effort of many beings, and thus as my life depends on other beings, and because there are many beings within my day to day reality that I interact with, my ability and my application within how I approach those interactions that I face, directly affect my world, my experience, as the relationships that I develop, which thus also affects my future.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to still live like I am still a child, within wanting to ‘just do what I want’, and not have any obligations/responsibilities, within this not realizing that to live in such a way is to actually sabotage myself and my life, as I manifest consequence by avoiding/neglecting my responsibilities and my relationships with others, and thus, I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to sabotage myself and my life, by not taking my relationships and the relationships I form, seriously, within seeing, realizing and understanding the consequences I’m manifesting by placing my wants as ‘how I want to experience myself/don’t want to experience myself’ as my first and foremost consideration, instead of considering All Life here equally.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see, realize and understand how by participating in this character/personality and letting it get to the extreme of not wanting to go through with the interaction, that I’m placing myself in a position where if I still go through with the interaction, it is not effective as I am not actually here and present with the being, but am distracted within/by my own personal experience within allowing myself to go into and be ‘taken over’ by this character/personality.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see, realize and understand that the thoughts/imagination/backchat/reactions/behaviors/fears I experience toward meeting/interacting with others is really my own creation, and nothing to do with other beings, and that this means that I can actually take directive control and stop all the dimensions of this character/personality as the thoughts/imagination/backchat/reactions/behaviors/fears, through assisting and supporting myself within the practical application of writing, self forgiveness, and corrective application, and simply be here interacting with other beings, as I realize that as I continue to no longer participate in the thoughts/imagination/backchat/reactions/behaviors/fears, they will eventually fade away as I no longer feed them/give them power, and that I will remain here, as breath, constant and stable.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see, realize and understand how by participating in/as this character/personality within ‘not wanting’ to interact with others, especially with those I haven’t met before/am meeting for the first time, that I am actually responsible for humanity existing as this same point where we have become more and more isolated from each other, resistant to communicating and interacting with one another, to the point where we’ll typically only interact with a very small circle of ‘family and friends’, and disregard/not take into consideration all the rest of the billions of beings existing here.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see, realize and understand that a major aspect of why we for the most part only interact within a small circle of ‘friends/family’ and disregard all else/are wary of all else, is the result of not being able to trust one another due to the inequality of the current system, because we haven’t ensured that all are equally supported, and placed ourselves in competition with one another for our survival, and thus we can’t actually trust each other. I mean, in a lot of cases one really can’t even trust one’s ‘friends/family’, for that very same point. Have a look at the example of someone who wins the lottery, and then their friends/family suddenly become really ‘friendly’ or resort to whatever tactics they can come up with to try and get in on the winnings. This is really showing the extent of the obvious problem of inequality, where even friends and family can’t trust each other, because survival is the priority consideration, since you’re not guaranteed the support you require, which creates a lot of unfortunate situations where some have to steal just to survive, or where they steal in order to have as good a quality life as others have.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not create a society and economic system which assists and supports us to develop effective relationships with one another, where actual trust can exist, because we have proven that we are trustworthy, within proving that we are beings that Care, by ensuring that all are cared for. As, if every being here stand and live in consideration of all beings here, where we wouldn’t let one being starve or suffer unnecessarily when it can be prevented and stopped, where every being were aligned to the principle of what is best for all, then everyone would really be trustworthy.

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment