Day 121: Validation Character: Physical/Behavior Dimension (Part 1)




This post is a continuation to:

Here in this post we’re going to take a look at the Physical/Behavior Dimension of the validation Character in the context of facing meeting/interacting with another. For context on the Physical/Behavior Dimension, read the following posts from Heaven’s Journey To Life blog:

So now I’m going to see what physical changes, both internally and externally, I can identify that occur within this Character/Personality-

Negative Dimensions Internal Changes:
When and as I was participating in the anxiety and hopelessness that was coming up in my thoughts, backchats and reactions, my heart started to palpitate, I felt a bit nauseous in my gut, it felt like the energy was ‘sucked out’ of my legs and they felt week and wobbly, and my body became stiff, like difficult to move, and my shoulders became tight

Positive Dimensions Internal Changes:
When and as I was participating in relief, it was like my whole body relaxed and felt lighter and more energetic

Negative Dimensions External Changes:
I noticed that as I was participating in the Negative Dimensions of the Character/Personality that, my shoulders slouched and my whole body kind of ‘sank down’ / compressed into itself as I was standing there, and I shifted from one foot to another like I couldn’t find a comfortable way to stand

Positive Dimensions External Changes:
I noticed that as I was participating in the Positive Dimensions of the Character/Personality that, my body felt more loose and I stood up straighter and had a spring in my step, like my body was ready to spring away from the point I was facing


In the next post I’ll continue with the Self Forgiveness and Self Commitments for the Physical/Behavior Dimension of the Validation Character.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment