Day 129: Validation Character: Fear Dimension (Part 3)



Featured Artwork by Marlen Vargas Del Razo 

This post is a continuation to:


Continuing from the previous post with Self Forgiveness Statements on the Fear Dimension of the Validation Character/Personality, where I found that the fear that was the reason behind me creating and existing as this character, was the fear of not getting What I Want, in terms of how I Want to Experience myself, according to the relationships I’d formed toward what is here, that were formed in the context of as a child really only being concerned with myself and my own experience, and being ‘free’ to enjoy myself and do the things ‘I Want’ to do.

Fear Dimension: Self-Forgiveness (continued):
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to form a relationship toward meeting/interacting with others wherein I’ve defined it as something I ‘prefer not to do’, within this not seeing, realizing and understanding the consequence of limiting myself in interacting with others, within not taking into consideration that fact that I exist here with many other beings and that there is extensive consequence manifested in the world because we do not effectively communicate/interact with one another.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see, realize and understand how this reflects what we living in the greater as all of humanity, where we interact less and less, giving in to the temptation to ‘be in our own world’ where we can ‘do what we like’ and not be ‘obligated’ to ‘have to act’ a certain way towards others, within this not considering that since in our childhood we for a moment exist in a ‘carefree’ existence where we can act how we want, that when faced with a moment of now having to consider another/others in interacting with them, to define this as a ‘negative’ experience as it is different from what I was used to experiencing.

Within this, I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to as a child, not consider my responsibility within the fact that I do not exist here alone, but with many other beings, in a reality where there is consequence for our words/actions and the relationships we form, and thus to not see, realize and understand the consequence of not tending to our responsibilities as interacting/forming relationships with others.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to as a child, not see, realize and understand the context of reality being one in which there is consequence in space and time, and thus my self responsibility here, since I’d always only experienced myself essentially by myself in a position where I had No responsibilities, No obligations and could do what I please in immediately Satisfying my want/need/desire, that when I was faced with obligation/responsibility, to see it as ‘taking away’ my ‘freedom’ to just have fun and do what I want, within this not considering that it doesn’t mean that I won’t ever get to do what I want again, but that for a moment I have to first take care of my responsibilities.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see, realize and understand that I’m still in moments allowing my desire for my ‘wants’ to take precedence over my practical responsibilities that determine the relationships I form and thus determine the very future that I will live in this world. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to use this character in order to essentially make me feel better about putting my wants first instead of taking responsibility and following through with what it is I set out to do as my responsibilities in this world, where I activate reactions within myself as the fear of not getting to do what I want to do, and make myself feel like I am missing out on some other experiences if/when I consider putting my Responsibilities first, before my Wants.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see, realize and understand how I’ll still blame others for ‘taking away my wants’, within this actually denying/ignoring my own responsibility in the experience I’m creating for myself, within my own inner-conflict between my wants/needs/desires and my responsibilities.

And thus, I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see, realize and understand that it is me creating this conflict within myself, when I know of the consequences of not tending to my responsibilities, but want to hold onto my wants, ad so utilize blaming others as justification to continue to put satisfying my wants, before fulfilling my responsibilities. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see, realize and understand how all of humanity is living this same point, of placing one’s ‘wants’ before one’s responsibility, and thus how I am responsible for that within living it as myself, and serving as an example to all that that is apparently an acceptable way to live, and that this has become accepted to such an extent that we have developed an entire industry around it, as the Entertainment Industry, that exists to ‘fulfill and satisfy’ and the fact of how extensive the Entertainment Industry is, shows the extent to which we’ve been living this placing our wants before responsibility, and as a result we’re busy manifesting the consequences of not tending to our responsibilities but putting wants/needs/desires first.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see, realize and understand that the ‘positivity’/’positive experiences’ I get from following/seeking to satisfy my wants/needs/desires is not even real, as it really exists as pictures/images in my mind attached to energy-experiences and is not the actual physical condition here in fact, as a lived reality that is fun all the time, because we’re living in a world full of the manifested consequence that has come from neglecting our responsibilities over and over, and where I realize that I’ve got to face reality as the ‘negative’ that we’ve manifested, to really in fact change this reality, and clean up the mess of consequence that we’ve created and implement real solutions, such as the Equal Money System, to stop creating Hell on Earth and manifest Heaven on Earth where we live in a balance of responsibility and what we prefer, to within this ensure that we manifest a world where live is actually fun for everyone, and stop manifesting unnecessary consequence. 

In the following post, we’ll continue with walking the Commitment Statements for the Fear Dimension.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment