Day 122: Validation Character: Physical/Behavior Dimension (Part 2)


This post is a continuation to:



Here in this post I’m continuing from where we left off in the previous post, with writing out Self Forgiveness in relation to the Physical/Behaviour Dimension that is activated within this Character/Personality.

Negative Dimensions Internal Changes Self Forgiveness:
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to form a relationship with my Physical body within and as Dimensions of thought, imagination, backchat and reactions within the energy of anxiety and hopelessness, where I’ve manifested the physical reactions of my heart palpitating, nausea in my gut, feeling like the energy has been ‘sucked out’ of my legs, my body becoming stiff and difficult to move, and my shoulders becoming tight, through separating myself from myself into the dimensions of the mind and allowing myself to be controlled by energy of the mind.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see, realize and understand that I am actually altering, changing and manipulating myself in/as my physical body, from its natural state as stability here, through the dimensions of the mind as energy within a Personality system.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that this entire play-out of manipulating myself as my physical through energy-experiences of the mind is actually ‘normal’, as the ‘normal’ way to experience oneself and to exist as, and not considering that this means my reality is dependent on the experience that I’m creating myself within my mind through the dimensions of thought, imagination, backchat and reactions, and that within this, means that I am defining myself as an Experience within the physical. Never in fact considering what I’m actually doing to my physical body by manipulating how I’m experiencing myself within it, as energy through the dimensions of a Personality for my own self interest, never questioning or investigating what is actually happening/being done to the physical as I am busy preoccupied within/by the energies of the Personality I am possessed within.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have so separated myself from the physical that even though in the moment I can actually see the changes that occur in my physical body, to use the physical reactions/conditions that I’ve created within me through my participation in/as thought, imagination, backchat and reactions as justification for following the positive within my mind, instead of actually questioning ‘why is my body changing like this, when I was fine/stable a moment before? What am I doing/how am I accepting and allowing this change to take place?’ Because it’s only me here, within/as my physical, so the change must be coming from me. Where instead what I’ve done is create a relationship with my mind, through that manipulate the physical, to then use the physical conditions which I created as excuse/justification to manipulate myself to seek out what my mind has shown me as ‘positive’ rather than applying myself here within physical reality in interacting with others and expanding myself into/as this world and developing effective relationships with other beings in my reality.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to separate myself from my physical body to such an extent that I didn’t see, realize and understand in that moment where my heart started to palpitate, I felt nauseous in my gut, felt like the energy was ‘sucked out’ of my legs, my body became stiff and difficult to move, and my shoulders became tight, was related/connected to my participation in/as the mind as thoughts, imagination, backchat and reactions with the energy resonance of anxiety and hopelessness, that was actually manipulating my state of being in/as the physical.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not consider what my physical was actually going through within the discomfort and pain caused by manipulating the physical through the energy of the mind, and to not consider/investigate what the consequences have been through my participation in/as this relationship with/toward my physical body and accepting and allowing myself to separate myself from my physical and manipulate it through mind energies. 

We’ll go up to here for now and in the next post, continue with the Self Forgiveness in relation to the Physical/Behaviour Dimension of the Validation Character/Personality.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment