Day 112: Validation Character: Imagination Dimension: Self Forgiveness

Featured Artwork by Leon Perry

Here I’m continuing from the last post, in which I walked the through the Imagination Dimension of the Validation Character, with now walking the Practical Application of Self Forgiveness Statements and Commitment Statements in relation to the Imagination Dimension of the Validation Character, to within this assist and support myself in preparing myself for when facing a moment where I notice this character activate in the Imagination Dimension, to have laid forth a corrective application to walk in that moment, and so assist and support myself to stand up and change in that moment.

Imagination Dimension: Self Forgiveness Statements
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to in the moment of facing/anticipating meeting/interacting with someone, from the moment of having a thought about it, to then go even further in my mind and participate within my imagination where I play out a scene of what might happen if the person does not like/approve of me, and how I would experience myself negatively if they were to not like me, and if they were to treat me ‘mean’/negatively which I don’t want to experience. 

Thus I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see how I’ve allowed myself to use my imagination to convince me that I want to avoid interacting with/meeting others, in order to avoid this negative experience of myself, and within this limiting myself by not allowing myself to be able to effectively interact with others in my world/reality.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize how instead of just breathing and remaining here as myself and just interacting with whoever is here in my world/reality as myself, I instead go into this entire process within my mind in imagining various play-outs/scenarios, and while I’m busy in my imagination in my mind, I’m busy missing-out on reality and on interacting with another individual here, in really being present with another as myself and communicating effectively, as how can I effectively communicate with another, when I’m busy having my own conversation already in my mind, and having various imaginary scenarios running through my mind? 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to allow Energy through Imagination to control/dictate/influence my behavior, and limit/compromise my expression here as myself to where I cannot effectively interact with others, where I give up on me being here as myself, and on the relationships that I form/will form with other beings in my world by not being here and standing as myself, but by allowing myself to fall into Energetic experiences, sabotaging myself and the relationships I form.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see that by participating in the Imagination Dimension, I am feeding the ‘Force’ that seek to pressure me into accepting limitation, and giving up on myself and my participation in this world, and the responsibility I have to do what I can to form effective relationships with those in my world/reality.

In the next post I’ll continue with walking Commitment Statements on the Imagination Dimensions of the Validation Character.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment