Day 27 - Positivity Positively Fucks the World


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to within being positive about the world, not actually face and solve the problems that exist here, thus actually allowing them to continue, which means I am actually supporting the ‘negative’ to exist within ‘being positive’.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think and act and speak positive about the current capitalist system, when it actually forces the majority of the world’s population to live in poverty.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that I can think and act and speak positive about the current capitalist system only because I happen to be one of the minority that is supported by it.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think and act and speak positive about the world to children, because I do not want to admit to them what kind of a world they have actually been born into and will face as they grow up and must try to ‘find a place’ for themselves in this world.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not create a world where there is a place for everyone, for every being born into this world, which would be the actions taken by beings who actually care, as we know what is required for a being to exist and thrive here, and we know that what is best is the best support and nurturing from the moment a being is born into this world and to not have their survival be in question.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think and act positive about the economy, and to believe that what we have available to us is a result of our ‘positivity’ and that we must be ‘doing something right’, not considering that the economies of the elite are only possible from the slave labor of the poor of other countries, and thus we are responsible for the suffering that is perpetrated within and through the current economic system.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to blind myself with positivity as I do not want to face what’s here and take the necessary action to change the world and stop the abuse occurring because that does not fit into my definition of a ‘positive experience’ for myself, and thus my desire for positivity is actually in self interest as I am seeking only to make my life and my experience positive, regardless of whether such experiences come at the expense of others. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think and act and speak positively about family and having children, within this not addressing the actuality of the situation which is parents having children in fear of how they will be able to support them, and faced with knowing that they cannot provide a dignified life for their child, and not knowing whether their child will grow up and find an effective way to survive. Or parents who have to work and do not have adequate time to give the best care to their children, or single parents who face the same issue. Or the fear of not being prepared to raise a child because one has not had access to proper education and training on how to do so. And the stress that is put on this children in such situations and the abuse done to children, when there is simply not adequate support from the beginning.  Thus-

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to, within being positive about family, accept and allow all the suffering and abuse that currently takes place for both parent and child, by pretending that parenting/motherhood is something glorious and wonderful, deliberately ignoring the actual reality, and thus not investigating the actual reality of the situation to come to solutions.

How positive can one be to allow all this abuse to take place, while hiding in feelings of positivity within oneself while the world rots away due to our disregard and ignorance? 

I commit myself to stop all positivity within me, to not think, act, or speak positively about anything, and simply see and speak as things really are, so that we may face what is here and change it, and stop the abuse and suffering taking place.

I commit myself to exposing that positivity has done nothing to stop the abuse in the world, so that we may actually begin to focus on what matters, which is this reality and how we are creating it, and what we are accepting and allowing to exist, and no longer waste time while beings suffer absorbed into ideas of positivity that have no practical real impact on reality whatsoever, as it’s just a feeling one experience inside oneself.

I commit myself to realizing that all the positivity I ever participated in, was actually contributing to and supporting the abuse in the world, as I was actually avoiding looking at what was here as what we’ve created and are creating in this reality, pretending that everything was good and wonderful, while billions of beings are made to suffer in poverty with no possible escape.

I commit myself to investigating reality as it exists so that I can see what we are creating and how we are creating it so that solutions can be found to actually change the world and stop the abuse that’s taking place, and no longer hiding behind ‘positivity’ as ‘inactivity’ while allowing the world to rot away as the consequence of my ignorance and neglect.

No comments:

Post a Comment