Day 29 – The ‘Invisible Hand’ Revealed




For context watch Let’s Make Money.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not even have a clue how much effort and labor goes into producing the items that I buy conveniently off the store shelf.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not consider what all must be required to take place for the products I buy from the store to get to the onto shelf, from the beginning of the process as the unrefined resources of the earth to the finished product.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not consider the effort involved in creating and producing money as paper and coin, and that thus in the current system, money costs money to make, and thus physical money comes into existence as debt.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize the extent of the deception that takes place within what we call the ‘economy’ but what could rather be called a system of enslavement in which the majority of the population is enslaved to a minority for the purpose of greed and profit, in disregard of life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that ‘globalization’ is a good thing because it ‘lowers costs’ and ‘keeps inflation under control’, when ‘‘inflation’ does not need to exist in the first place, and ‘cost’ within the current system is defined as a monetary value and not relevant to the actual cost as everything that it takes to create and distribute a product in terms of, for example, resources consumed, labor required, and the environmental impact, but only in terms of the monetary cost to the company in whatever part of the manufacturing process that company handle – and thus such a concept as ‘globalization’ only has relevance in the current capitalist system which is based on insanity as greed and profit and taking advantage of your fellow man which create an environment of competition and war, and would have no relevance within a system which functions to effectively support life, as there would be no need to compete for financial security, as there is no one to financially secure ourselves against but ourselves, and thus if we secure ourselves and each other, one and equal, there is no complex schemes necessary for countries to try to develop business, but rather the point will be to develop expression of ourselves as who we are here, within unlimited expansion of each individual and thus as humanity as a whole.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that the concepts which the current economic system is based on are obviously flawed, as evidenced by the billions in poverty who are not being effectively supported by the system, when we live in a world of plenty, where there is enough resources to provide for all.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that an investor is doing a job to secure a living, and thus their starting point is to secure their living, regardless of what the consequence of what they do in the world in the monetary system is. Thus-

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not consider that within the current system we are busy doing jobs to secure a living regardless of what the consequence of what we do is having on ourselves and the world – within over use of the earth’s resources, ineffective distribution of the earth’s resources, abuse to our human physical bodies, abuse to nature, the animals and our environment, as within the current capitalist system which makes us have to compete for our survival and well-being, our fist priority must be our own financial security, and we are not free to change what we do to that which supports life, as we’re trapped within the survival game of the current system.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to accept a society where our only responsibility is to look out for our own survival, where we do not consider what effects what we do has on ourselves and the world as nature, the animals and the environment.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to allow markets to become more than simply points that facilitate the distribution of goods, and allowed the market to sprout an ‘invisible hand’ which takes from many and only gives to a few.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to allow an ‘invisible hand’ to dictate who gets and who does not in this current system.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to allow the hand to be ‘invisible’ and did not seek out the source of this hand that is allowing more than half the world’s population to suffer in poverty.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe in fairy tales like Santa Claus, the Easter Bunny and the Invisible Hand.

I commit myself to consider what effects what we do has on ourselves and the world as nature, the animals and the environment, so that I can make decisions wherever and whenever I am able that are best for all life.

I commit myself to establishing a system in which we will be able to always make decisions that will lead to what is best for all life, where our focus and primary goal is not to survive because that will be guaranteed, and we will thus be unbound from the chains of the current inequality based system, and able to freely move ourselves to create this world into a heaven on earth for all beings.

I commit myself to not believing in fairytales such as the ‘Invisible Hand’ and realizing that the ‘invisible hand’ is all OUR hands, as we allow the current system and are accepting the support of it, thus allowing it to even exist, without ensuring that it is actually supporting everyone, actually supporting us all as humanity and all life that is here altogether within this one ecosystem.

I commit myself to realizing that I am the ‘Invisible Hand’ and thus I take action and move myself to become a Visible presence here and use my Hand that I’ve been Dealt in this system where I am financially supported, to make a new Deal, where no one is allowed to suffer, where the suffering are not made to be Invisible to the Elite that bites the Hand the feed them.


No comments:

Post a Comment