Day 38 – Bad Teeth – Bad Luck


In my life I found myself on the side of experiencing the consequences of our allowance of the current system which does not effectively support everyone. There were many consequences due to this but in this blog I will focus on one which is affecting me currently which is – bad teeth. My teeth began to deteriorate pretty early on in my life. As a young child I was able to get the healthcare I needed as my father had a job in the military which provided healthcare to our family, and as most of your baby teeth fall out anyway, it wasn’t necessary to get work done on them. However when I got into my late teens, I was no longer covered by my father’s healthcare provided through the military as he had retired, and this is when my teeth really took a turn for the worse. I started to have intense toothaches that became more and more severe where the pain would travel up into my head and down into my neck and would be so debilitating that I couldn’t function at all whatsoever and would lay in bed or on the floor, wherever I was it didn’t matter because the pain was taking up all of my focus entirely, and all I could do was writhe in pain. I was afraid that I was maybe going to die from whatever was happening within my body, as I’d heard you can die from tooth infections. I ended up going to the hospital emergency room, even though they could do nothing but give me medication strong enough for the pain, so that I’d hopefully be able to go back to work, so that I could continue earning enough money to survive.

Ill health interferes with your ability to make a living and when you’re already ‘living on the edge’ in terms of making enough money to pay for your needs, your situation becomes even more dire, as if you can’t work, you can’t make money and could even lose your job, and then you’re sick and without a means to get money to live. It doesn’t make sense that such a situation is even allowed to exist, as it’s obvious common sense that no one would want to find themselves in such a situation. It doesn’t make sense to put ourselves in situations where we’re faced with such dire extremes of experiences and the impossibility to support ourselves out of it, while some never experience such experiences as they’re supported from the get-go, and while the vast majority suffers such experiences and more, all to feed the greed of those who would profit off of others' suffering. It’s simply unacceptable.

These experiences around not being able to get adequate dental care and the extensively painful and debilitating experiences I went through had a hand in shaping myself as a personality toward the system and my world and reality, where I took on a definition of a helpless victim, as I was a victim of the system as I literally found myself without a choice to do that which those who have the option would obviously do, which is to get the healthcare that one needs, so that one can live effectively and not have to experience such extensive pain and suffering when a solution exists. 

Unaware of it at the time I used these events to create further experiences within myself within my mind consciousness system, as how I interpreted these events and formed a relationship to/toward these events, and so added consequence as feelings and emotions that I participated in. I experienced things like a feeling of total and utter frustration, anger and rage at knowing that the unbelievable pain I was going through could have been easily prevented if I’d had access to proper care from the get-go, and could have been easily stopped if I could have had proper care in those moments of suffering. And knowing that there are others all around me who are able to get that healthcare and that for some reason I am not, that reason being because the system does not support all equally and they were in more ‘fortune’-ate positions within the system where they have access to more money and thus can afford the proper care. And I feared what long-term effects it was having on my body not getting the healthcare it needed in time. It did not make any sense to me to not be able to take care of one’s physical body, as the physical body is what allows you to be here as a physical being in physical reality to live and express, and thus you’d want to take the absolute best care of your physical body, as it’s YOU.

So it’s through participating in those thoughts, feelings and emotions that I added even more suffering to the actual physical suffering that I experienced. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to accept a system which does not provide adequate healthcare to everyone equally.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to allow unnecessary suffering to go on that actual beings go through on a day to day basis.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to allow a system which actually profits off of ill health, when such system is meant to be the life support system through which we provide and distribute our needs to ourselves, but instead we’re allowing it to feed off of ourselves where the system is actually parasitic in nature rather than supporting.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not consider those that suffer unless I am the one suffering, as then I have no choice but to face what is going on in this reality as what we’re accepting and allowing to exist as I am actually experiencing the consequences first hand.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to require to experience the consequences first hand to even consider what is going on in this world, where if I had not experienced the consequences myself I may have continued in my personal bubble of existence not considering or realizing the ineffectiveness of the system and the extensive pain and suffering that takes place which is totally unnecessary and easily preventable, but that within accepting the system the way it is, we allow the suffering to take place and thus are actually responsible for the suffering of others.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not consider that I am responsible for the preventable and unnecessary suffering that goes on in the world because I am giving life to the system which facilitates such abuse, and not standing up and taking action to ensure that the system I am utilizing and allowing myself to benefit from is not causing harm to others.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not consider that within accepting the current system, I am accepting the suffering and abuse that takes place within the current system.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not consider that the consequences as the damage that is done to beings by not having adequate access to one’s needs as the necessary food, water, healthcare, etc., Is damage that shape and affect that beings life for the entirety of their life and directly affect the quality of their life and ability to live effectively. Thus -

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not consider that by accepting and allowing the current abusive system, that I am directly responsible for the irreversible harm that is done to beings, forever changing their lives and limiting their ability to live effectively in this world, and the suffering both mentally and physically that come from this. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to add to my own suffering by participation in thoughts feelings and emotions onto the physical suffering I was already experiencing.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to, within my mind consciousness system, utilize the events that happened to me, to create and fuel a definition of myself as a ‘victim’ wherein I used my position in life to generate energetic experiences within myself, adding further consequence to the consequence I was already experiencing.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to accept a society that supports such relationships toward those who are not able to find support within the system, that judges them as ‘less than’ while ignoring that fact that the system is not set up to actually support everyone, and that it’s current design creates lack in order to create demand in order to make profits off of those who can afford to pay the highest prices, while neglecting those who cannot afford to pay at all.

I commit myself to not utilizing the events and circumstances that I find myself in to create further suffering for myself on top of what I am actually experiencing in physical reality.

I commit myself to realizing that we are all responsible for the suffering that takes place, mental and physical, as we have supported each other within the examples we have lived as, yet as an individual I am able to take responsibility for what I experience inside myself and not create experiences inside myself based on the examples of others in my world and reality.

I commit myself to give myself and all, one and equal, the gift of an economic system that actually functions effectively as a life-support system ensuring that all get access to their needs, and that no one is made to suffer that which can be corrected or prevented, and where we do not support each other as mind consciousness systems to participate in building relationships within ourselves toward what we experience creating further unnecessary suffering, and where whether or not you're supported doesn't depend on the luck of what financial position you're born into, as no matter where you're born you're born into a position where you are supported.

No comments:

Post a Comment