Day 34 - Breath is the Secret to Listening


For context listen to the interview Reptilians - Breath The Answer to Life 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not even be aware that I am not here in every moment, that sometimes I’m not actually aware of myself in my reality and what is going on, but am off somewhere in my mind.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not consider that I have never in my life really practiced actually being here and being aware in each and every moment, but rather had learned to go more and more into my mind and out of reality.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to become so used to being in my mind to not even notice when I shift from being here in reality to going into my mind and not being aware of my reality.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize or consider that something so simple as breath could be used to assist and support myself to remain here.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that my mind filters how I listen to things and thus listening through the mind is actually making it more difficult to actually hear something.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that within ‘trying to hear’ something, I am actually saying that I am not hearing it.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that since I have learned how to not listen by becoming distracted within and by my mind, that I have to actually now practice hearing to develop the ability to hear effectively.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not notice when my mind runs rampant while having a conversation with another being.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize the simplicity of just breathing and practicing hearing as a solution.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that if I am busy having thoughts in my mind while participating in a conversation, that my ability to hear what is being said is compromised, as my mind is busy utilizing the conversation to form interpretations about the being, and my world and reality.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize how the mind utilizes conversations to form interpretations.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize the mind’s primary purpose and function is to utilize physical reality in its own interest to generate energy as experience.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that the mind attempts to interpret reality in terms of ego in order to generate energy where I will in situations in my world and reality seek to win and be right and be the best and be superior and have such positive experiences where I experience positive energy within myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that the reactions I have to information what I am hearing for example when a being is speaking, that that indicates the frame of mind I am interpreting the information through, and that I am not thus simply here hearing the information, but going into a mind interpretation that my mind is utilizing to generate an energetic experience toward the information or the being which is the energetic reaction that I am experiencing, and thus when that happens I know that I am mind controlled and, can here can use breath to stabilize myself and stop the reaction and bring myself back here to reality.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that in a mind reaction to a point my mind is only looking at one dimension, and missing all other dimensions, and thus completely missing reality as physical existence simply does not exist as one single point in separation from all other dimensions.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that the more I become physically here the more I will hear.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not consider that the more I move myself into physical substance, the more I’ll realize just how limited it is to be having thoughts and internal conversations distracting and taking me away from reality, where I will really no be interested to participate in thoughts and reactions anymore as I’ll rather just be here as myself breathing.

I commit myself to becoming aware of whenever I go into an energetic mind reaction, breathing, stopping the reaction and bringing myself ‘back’ here.

I commit myself to breathing and practicing being here in each moment as breath, so that eventually I will accumulate the ability to simply remain here as myself as breath in each and every moment and no longer miss out on life and on actual reality by getting distracted into the mind in ego reactions that have the only purpose to generate energy for the mind consciousness system.





No comments:

Post a Comment