Day 44 – How to Become Life


Featured Art by Marlen Vargas Del Razo



For context listen to 2012: How to Become Life

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to ignore that I have always seen what’s going on within myself within my mind and within this existence.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not stand up and take action in this world within the excuse of ‘what’s the point’ or ‘what’s the use’.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not face what is really going on this world because I do not want to admit that things have gotten out of my control, and that will ‘hurt’ my pride/ego.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to go into the state of uselessness and powerlessness, feeling like I am a victim and can’t do anything to change the world.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that when I am within that state of uselessness/powerlessness that I am actually in a state of possession, wherein I am only that point of uselessness and powerless and become it, where that’s all that I’ll see, all that I’ll live and all that I’ll experience.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize if I am living within fear, that I am possessed by fear where fear is all that I’ll become, all that I’ll see, all that I’ll live and all that I’ll experience.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see that when I live as fear, that I become spiteful and nasty, as the origin of spitefulness and nastiness is fear, and that when I act nasty and spiteful it is showing that I am actually accepting and allowing myself to be possessed by fear.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that I must actually walk the process of self realization and self honesty for myself in seeing for myself what I accept and allow to go on within me within my mind, as only I can see my thoughts and what I participate in within my mind.

I commit myself to realize that the excuse of ‘it is useless/I am powerless’ is just that - an excuse, to not stand up and change, and thus I commit myself to stand as an example that it is not ‘useless/’ and I am not ‘powerless’ by changing myself and my nature to such that will have an actual impact on this world and reality, by walking the process of taking back my ‘power’ that I have given away to the mind by participating in excuses and backchat such as ‘it is useless/I am powerless’.

I commit myself to realizing that it is me that actually create and am responsible for what I experience and what I exist as, by/through what I decide and accept and allow myself to participate in and become.

I commit myself to no longer accepting and allowing myself to be/become possessed by energetic mind reactions/experiences such as fear and uselessness/powerlessness, wherein I become that point and only that point as I allow it to literally ‘take me over’ and all that I see, hear, experience, will be of fear or of powerlessness.

I commit myself to being aware of the fact that I do see what goes on in my mind and what is going on in this reality, and within this, to directly face what is here within/as myself and this reality, to sort out that which does not stand as what is best for life.

I commit myself to realizing that avoiding/pretending I don’t see what is really going on within this world/myself in order to protect my ‘pride/ego’ is an act of abuse wherein I am allowing the world to be in a mess for the sake of protecting an idea of myself as ‘superior/good/right’, when that idea/image of me isn’t even real and only exists within my mind, and not in reality, because who I am is allowing this world to suffer, instead of taking practical action to ensure that this reality is actually as it should be and that I am living in such a way that I am not accepting and allowing suffering and abuse to exist in my world.

I commit myself to realizing that ego is based on deception and self delusion, as it is dependent on an image of self within the mind, where one in one’s mind try to make oneself look good, while one’s standing in actual reality, is manifesting a world full of abuse and suffering. Thus- 

I commit myself to stopping participation in/as ego, within the realization that it is not real and what I require to focus on is who I am in actual reality, as who and what I live as within my words and actions as the example that I set for all and what I accept and allow to exist in this reality, as it’s what I do and say in reality that determines my character, not an image that I create in my mind.



No comments:

Post a Comment