Day 26 - The Negative Effect of Positivity

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think that ‘being positive’ will improve my life, not considering that ‘being positive’ is only putting on an act by saying certain things in certain tonalities that I have defined as ‘positive’, and not actually taking any real relevant action to change myself and my world.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that ‘thinking positive’ will improve my life, not considering that within ‘thinking positive’ I am actually trying to ignore and suppress any ‘negative’ thoughts I have and cover them up with ‘positive’ thoughts, as I have not walked the practical process required to actually stop the thoughts that come up within my mind consciousness system.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I can only experience positive feelings.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not consider that no matter how hard I try to stay positive, I have never been able to maintain my positivity.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that when I experience ‘lows’/lack of energy, it is because I have tapped-out my body’s ability to produce good-feeling chemicals by participating in feelings of ‘positivity’.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that by trying to avoid negativity and only see/experience/think positivity, that I am still participating in the same system which creates and supports negativity.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that to ‘be positive’ requires that I have adequate food, shelter, water, healthcare, and all that is required to live functionally here as a physical being, otherwise my experience of myself will be of suffering due to a lack of what my physical requires, and thus I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not consider that to even entertain the notion that I can experience only positivity means that I also must have all my needs met sufficiently, which 2/3 of the world’s population don’t, thus I am not even considering everyone here within suggesting that one can have a positive experience by simply changing the way one thinks and acts.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I’ll create a better world by ‘being positive’, and not considering that I am not actually doing anything to make real change in the world or myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think if I ‘focus on ‘good’ things’ this will improve my world and my relationships, not considering that if I am only ‘focusing on ‘good’ things’, that I am ignoring that which I’ve defined as ‘not good/bad/negative’, and thus how can I expect that those aspects of my life/the world will change if I am not actually investigating them, finding the cause,  and taking action to change them.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that positivity can exist without negativity, not realizing that one cannot exist without the other, as one side of the polarity depends on the other to exist.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe if I just look at the ‘positive side’ of things that this will actually change myself for the better.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that by seeing things in a ‘positive light’ is actually deluding myself, as I am convincing myself to view it in a certain way, and have certain thoughts about it, and not simply seeing things as they actually are.

What happens when we are positive about something? Basically, we try to see it as a ‘good’ thing, in disregard of what it actually is, which is not negative or positive, because those are only value judgments that are applied onto the thing/event/situation that is being evaluated, thus the thing itself is not positive or negative, but it is a value we assign place on top of the actual thing.

By assigning a positive or negative value to something, what we’re doing is setting ourselves up for what kind of reaction we’ll have to it – if we have assigned a positive value, we’ll experience a positive reaction, if we’ve assigned it a negative value, we have a negative reaction. The positive reaction and negative reaction are experienced as feelings and emotions within the human physical body. These feelings/emotions are activated by the mind consciousness system which activates chemical changes that take place in the body, based on the cues it has been given, by the being’s participation in a positive or negative reaction to something. Thus, by allowing these positive/negative reactions to be triggered, one is manipulating the chemical system of their own body to produce the feeling or emotion. This utilize the substance of the human physical body, which the body must then try to find a way to replenish itself. 

So this participation in positive and negative reactions to things actually drains the physical and puts it into a survival mode, where it’s busy coping the best it can throughout your whole life, within the literal up and down rollercoaster ride we are putting it through, as positivity/negativity puppets that react to things according to the pre-coded values assigned to them, and the body deteriorates due to such lifelong abuse until it cannot take anymore.

Now let’s look at the concept of ‘being positive’ and avoiding ‘negativity’. The concept seeks to change one’s inner experience to one of constant positivity by attempting to only have positive feeling experiences inside oneself. How this works is by trying to assign a positive value to everything. Where one ‘try to see everything in a positive light’. However, what’s not realized, is that since negative reactions are experienced as a result of having assigned a value to something as negative which triggers a negative chemical reaction within the body, in order to not experience a negative chemical reaction, you would have to deconstruct all your value definitions of where and to what you have assigned a negative value, which you have created and programmed over your whole lifetime, thus will take years of processing by actually investigating and walking your entire mind system, layer by layer, to uncover and deconstruct each and every definition of polarity you are living as, and then no longer live as it. Thus it’s a practical process that one must walk constantly and consistently. To see how this done check the Desteni I Process.

Now, the system of negativity/positivity is a polarity system, and what that means is it has two sides that cannot exist without each other. How this works, within the human physical body for example, is the more positive reactions one participates, the more of a drain there is on the physical human body, and eventually the body will not be able to produce anymore of the good feeling chemicals, and will  need to recharge, which will be experienced as going into a ‘slump’, or feeling ‘depressed’ – thus you can’t have the positive feeling experiences without also creating negative feeling experiences. Within the design itself, when you assign a positive value to something, you also create a negative value, and vice versa. For example, if you decide small noses are ‘beautiful’,  which is a positive value assignment, and that large noses are thus ‘not as beautiful’ – thus, the moment you define a certain form of something here in reality as ‘more’ and define the other forms as ‘less’, you’ve created a polarity. Thus, you will have a positive feeling experience toward the thing you have defined as ‘beautiful’/positive, and a negative reaction toward the opposite manifestation.
Thus it’s actually not possible to have only positive or only negative definitions and feeling experiences. So, in order to stop oneself from having negative reactions to things in your world, require that you stop participation in both positivity and negativity.

So, in the understanding of how the system of positivity and negativity works within the human physical body, you can see that trying to stick to having positive feeling reactions only, is going to put an exceptional load of stress on one’s physical body and produce all sorts of side effects as the body tries to cope, and of course one will not be able to only have positive feeling experiences all the time, as the body can only produce so much good feeling chemical for so long. And in order to stop having negative experiences, one has to identify and delete both the negative and positive preprogramming.

I commit myself to deconstructing the polarity system within me that I have been existing as, as negativity and positivity, through walking a daily process of self investigation to identify when/where I accept and allow myself to participate in the polarity of positivity/negativity, so that I can stop and free myself from preprogrammed reactions, so that I can live here constant and stable as myself, see things as they are, and not cause unnecessary harm to my physical body.



No comments:

Post a Comment