Day 41 – Self Forgiveness on the Design of Anxiety

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that the anxiety that comes up within me that I experience is me, is who I am.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not notice that the experience/feeling of anxiety is an energetic feeling that takes place within my physical body, and that if I did not will that experience/feeling to take place, then that indicates that I have separated myself from myself and that there is a system existing within me that is running me and controlling me, and thus I am actually mind-controlled.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that I have connected that feeling of anxiety to other beings, forms, situations, and other manifestations outside of myself, and so programmed myself to experience/react in anxiety toward those other manifestations in my world and reality.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that I can use the experience/feeling of anxiety as a tool as it indicates where I have separated myself from myself within programming myself to react to anxiety, and thus when I experience anxiety, I can see what it is that I have connected the experience of anxiety to, and thus diffuse the preprogramming with self forgiveness and self application, to assist and support myself to no longer react in anxiety toward other manifestations.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that by participating in and allowing myself to program myself to react in anxiety to other manifestations in my world, that I am actually sabotaging myself by developing the habit where I will go into an experience of anxiety in certain situations which distracts and takes me away from reality, wherein I am thus sabotaging myself by not being present and aware of myself and my reality.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that I can stop the reactions of anxiety by applying self forgiveness and applying myself to actually change and stop participation in the feeling/experience of anxiety, within investigating myself to become aware of when/where/why and to what do I react in anxiety, so that I can recognize the pattern or preprogrammed behavior, learn what triggers such behavior, and assist myself to not participate in the reaction before it even takes place, within this taking back my self direction to direct myself rather than having energetic reactions that come up within me and direct and control me and how I interact in with world and environment

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not consider that the experience/feeling of anxiety has the effect and purpose to keep me enslaved within and to a feeling, so that I will continue as a slave to the mind generating energy for the mind’s continued existence, and not ever really live and expand myself and express myself and become somebody that has an impact in this world.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not consider that if I investigate this system of anxiety and become aware of the entire system of anxiety, that I would actually have the power and ability to no longer allow anxiety to exist within and as me, and I would no longer accept and allow anxiety to exist within me, as I understand what it is, how it works, and the consequence of existing as the system of anxiety.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that anxiety is actually fear of death, wherein I fear to die as who I have designed myself as, as a mind consciousness system personality design.

I commit myself to realizing that anxiety is not who I am, and thus whenever I find myself experiencing anxiety or about to go into/participate in an experience/feeling of anxiety, I stop, breath, stop the reaction and assert myself as who I really am which is here as the breath, which is not a feeling or experience.

I commit myself to fully investigating and becoming aware of the design of anxiety so that I can take back my power and ability to direct myself and not be controlled by feelings and reactions that come up within me from ‘out of nowhere’ which direct how I experience myself in a moment, rather than me being here as who I am as breath constant and stable.

I commit myself to using reactions of anxiety as a tool to indicate to me what manifestations I experience anxiety toward, so that I can apply self forgiveness and self correction to no longer connect an experience/feeling of anxiety toward such manifestation in this existence. 

I commit myself to showing and living as an example that anxiety is not who we really are as it is a feeling that is generated within our mind consciousness systems, by stopping my participation in anxiety.

No comments:

Post a Comment