Day 39 - Self-Forgiveness on the Design of ‘Love’


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to live the word ‘love’ as defined by/within relationships of separation, wherein I am separating myself from all other beings as me, into a relationship with only one other being, excluding and disregarding all the rest of existence, and entering into a relationship where I am now only focusing on the other being, wherein they as the relationship have become my entire world and the rest of the world I literally ‘shut-out’ where it becomes ‘us sticking together, no matter what is going on in the world’ where ‘the world can go to hell as long as we have each other’ and so on.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not consider the effect I have had on others in my world within uttering the word love, with all the programming and symbolism I have attached to that word, within ideas, pictures, words, memories, beliefs, feelings, emotions, thoughts, and to not realize that when speaking that word that everything I have attached to my definition of love resonates when I speak that word and activates ideas, pictures, words, memories,  beliefs, feelings, emotions, thoughts in the other beings I am speaking to, and thus supporting the mind consciousness system within activating it so it can create energy within the being to feed off of, as the mind consciousness system requires energy to continue to exist.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that relationships served the function to support mind consciousness systems to exist because the mind consciousness system requires relationships from which to create friction in order to generate the energy it requires to survive, and it is ‘love’ is the word that is used to connect two beings together within relationship.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not consider that I am seeking and searching for ‘love’ because I, as a mind consciousness system, am looking for another being, as a mind consciousness system, to have a relationship with, because I, as a mind consciousness system, cannot exist without relationship. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not consider that love as a system design that supports us to separate from the world and go into relationships is the primary design through which we accept and allow the abuse that takes place in the world to continue without caring even one iota of the suffering that is taking place to millions others, because within a relationship we have decided to care for this one other person only, and disregard all others, and thus love is the ultimate evil in this world.

I commit myself to consider what actual love would be and that it would not be hiding myself from and cutting myself off from the rest of the world and my responsibility as a participant in this world and world system.

I commit myself to take responsibility for how I have lived ‘love’, and expose the true nature of the design of love which is evil as it serve to distract one from the entire rest of this world and existence, and so diminishing self and all of existence, one and equal.

I commit myself to no longer participate in relationships as hiding from the world and diminishing self another within accepting each other as limited only to the relationship as the primary focus and entertainment of each other’s lives, but to redefine relationships in such a way that my relationships stand as what is best for all, within supporting each other to grow and expand and be an active self responsible participant in this world that actually has an impact that is a benefit to all life.

No comments:

Post a Comment