Day 30 - The Self Trap of Judgment


For context listen to the interview LifeReview – The Victim of Judgment

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to exist as judgment instead of support.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize the harm that judgment cause, and how it keeps reality from changing, keeps us from changing ourselves.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear judgment, fearing that others will judge me as having done something wrong, which then might lead to punishment, as it’s apparently ‘too late’ for correction, as you have already ‘done something wrong’, and thus solutions are not considered, but how to make one ‘pay for what they’ve done.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that nervous breakdowns can result from participation in and as the system of judgment.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have an entire internal reaction process take place within myself when I perceive myself as being judged by another.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that what I perceive as another judging me, is because I am existing as judgment toward what that being is expressing to me, and thus it’s actually me judging me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that there is no one else’s judgment that exists but the judgment within oneself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not remember that I actually had to learn to judge myself by following the examples of others in my world and reality way back in my childhood.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to put pressure and stress on my physical body on my internal organs through the reactions that I have programmed into myself as how I react to perceiving another as judging me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that the more you accumulate participation in stress, fear and judgment will actually lead to eventual organ failure and death as it becomes too much for the physical to handle.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to instead of investigating myself to turn to external measures as for example medications which have accumulated consequences.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to accept external measures as a way of controlling and curing one’s internal reality, when nothing external to and separate from me can actually change who I am and the harm I am causing myself through the thoughts and internal conversations I accept and allow myself to participate in.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that who I am as the thoughts and internal conversations I participate in within myself has a direct consequence on my life in my world and in my human physical body, causing damage to the very organs of my human physical body and eventually leading to such an extreme as the failure of the organs of my human physical body, and even my death.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to take for granted the physical experience that takes place when I participate in the fear of being judged and perceive myself as being judged, as the anxiety, tension, aching and discomfort that I actually feel within such moments, as the indication that I am causing stress and harm to my human physical body.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to take for granted that what I am doing to my body through my participation in patterns of self judgment within my thoughts and back chat will not actually have an effect or that I am not actually causing that much harm, as I do not feel the extent of the consequences of repeated participation as it takes time for the consequence to accumulate and for a while I will feel fine.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see the obviousness of the effects of the accumulation of causing such harm to the human physical body as evidenced by those in my world who I have seen literally deteriorate before my eyes due to the stress they have put themselves through, and to not take this realization back to myself and apply myself within the common sense of stopping my participation in the thoughts and internal conversations through which I cause myself extensive harm and hasten myself toward death.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I don’t care if I am causing accumulating harm to my physical body as I am not experiencing the consequences yet.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to utilize the accumulation of consequence being spread out over time as justification to deny that any substantial harm is taking place, as the consequence has been placed into the ‘future’ and is apparently ‘not here now’ and thus I ignore the moments ‘here’ where I am actually bit-by-bit building and accumulating the consequence that will become my eventual reality.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that if I am existing as fear of judgment, then that is what I will see, and thus how/why I will interpret & perceive others to be judging me within the comments/viewpoints they are expressing to me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to instead of realizing the judgment is within myself, place the blame on the other as the one judging me, not realizing that I am the one that is participating within the thoughts and back chat of thinking things like ‘oh god, I have done something wrong’, ‘I haven’t done this right’, ‘I have failed/I’m a failure’, and experiencing the fear and anxiety within myself, and since another person is not able to actually get inside myself it is only me that creates and is thus responsible for what I experience within myself, how I perceive my world and reality and the relationship I have formed toward it.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that judgment actually functions as a tool for enslavement as it keeps us focused on and looking toward the past as ‘what we’ve done wrong’ when we can’t do anything to change the past, rather than instead investigating oneself as the relationships one has formed to uncover to self where one has formed self-abusive relationships so self can correct one’s relationships, to not involve self-abuse, so one can actually really live and not be busy killing oneself in accepted patterns of fear and anxiety toward what is here in one’s world and reality.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to miss out on possible opportunities of support from other beings in my reality because I perceived them as ‘judging me’ and thus went into a mind reaction where I then could not consider or realize what they were actually saying and the context in which they were saying it.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to sabotage myself by programming myself to take things personally and not realize that this is a defense and enslavement mechanism of the mind to keep me limited within experiencing reactions and missing out on opportunities to expand myself and learn from others and develop effective relationships with those in my reality.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that when I go into a reaction of self-judgment, that I then only see my judgment and don’t even really see the being who is communicating to me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not consider that all judgment comes from comparison, comparing myself and what I do to others and what they do and how they do it to how I do it, etc. and that when I am spending time in comparison I am distracting myself and separating myself from my own self expression by comparing and judging, when I could rather learn from others ways of doing things that I had not considered, and thus expand myself and my abilities.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe/think that it is even really possible to compare my expression to another, as all our expression is unique.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to use my world to create experiences of depression, fear and anxiety within myself, instead of being here stable as myself and allowing myself to really live and express here.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that when I did not come into this world as judging and comparing myself to others, but that I learned this behavior from the examples around me, thus it’s not a ‘natural’ part of my expression but a learned/programmed behavior.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see that there is no purpose or reason for comparing my expression to another’s in judgment.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that when I judge things I separate myself from them and miss out on an opportunity to see the relationship I have formed with those things so that I can see the nature of myself that requires direction.

I commit myself to investigating myself and the relationships I’ve formed to what is here, to see the nature of myself that requires direction.

I commit myself to stopping participation in the patterns that are harmful and self-abusive, so that I am not busy killing myself and can get busy living.

I commit myself to walking myself within my process to sort out my internal mind reality, so that I can see what is really in fact going on in my reality and see the actual context in which beings are saying things to me, that I missed because I was filtering everything through my mind’s perception, and thus not seeing reality for what it is, but only seeing a distorted version of reality.
 
I commit myself to whenever I have a reaction toward where I fear that they are judging me, to see, realize and understand that the reaction I am having is coming from within my own mind and my own judgments toward myself, so that I can take self responsibility for whatI’m creating within myself and correct the nature I’m existing as to not be of self-abuse and self-limitation.





No comments:

Post a Comment