Day 23 - Are We Corporate Zombies or Living Beings? - Self Forgiveness


For context watch Psywars, and read Day 22- Separation Propagation

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see that there are corporations whose purpose is to improve the images of countries and persons, despite what acts those countries and person have actually done, like brutally murdering innocent beings.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see that it is this way due to our acceptance and allowance of the corporations to have such control, and not considering that we should be aware of such entities that have such power and be aware of what they actually do, instead of having accepted the fabricated public relations propaganda that was presented to us when we knew it was too good to be true, but took the ‘easy way’ of just going along with what we were told.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that sophisticated propaganda would be required for so many to be accepting such an unsupportive and abusive system, day in and day out.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that in a system where not all are supported, you can pay those who are not supported to have just about anything done, including people staging events to be televised to incite the people of a country to want war with another country.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see that because we don’t have a system that supports everyone means that we have been and are taking things by force from each other.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that unless we all together make sure that we all have what we need, that we are going to have to then take it from each by force – this means war, murder, theft, and thus we are the creators of war, murder, theft by not standing together to ensure that we all have what we need, and do not have to take it by force.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that the current system has been sold to me just like any product that is professionally marketed, using tactics to convince me to buy into something that doesn’t actually support me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that I have come to trust in specific symbols and video editing techniques as is used in for example news broadcasting to tell me that I can trust the information presented, so that I’ve become a zombie that is mind controlled by symbols and doesn’t do any critical evaluation of the information that is presented.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not consider that there are businesses that profit extensively from war, from all the equip that is created and utilized solely for the purpose of war, all the various vehicles and weaponry and from treatment of those injured by such, and that such business and corporations thus work to support war in order to support their profit.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not recognize the obvious separation and pure evil in the words of some of those in the media who have spoken in support of war, within blatant disregard of the lives that will be taken and those that will suffer brutally.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not consider that everything we’ve been told as reasons why to go to war with a certain country, has been fabricated in order to convince us to go to war when there was actually no need.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that people are so easily able to be manipulated as evidenced by the fact of the atrocities that a population allows its government to commit, that are beyond any kind of sanity, that many would have to be utterly brainwashed to allow and even condone such activities to take place.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that the elites and big family names of those who started some of the first big companies in the world, were actually upstanding citizens that cared about society when the events of history so obviously show that what they cared about and all they cared about what maximizing their profits, and would go to such extent as to brutally harm and kill any other beings without any regard for their life whatsoever, in order to secure profits.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see that charities have provided a point where corporations and individuals can make themselves look good by seeming to care by just contributing money to a charity organization, while accepting the same economic system in which people simply aren’t given enough money in the first place that they are allowed to have their quality of life dependent on what charity they get or do not get, in which case they are allowed to suffer and die, without any means to support themselves.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see that charity has served to allow the current exploitative system to continue by giving the appearance that ‘help is being given’ when the reality is that inadequate help is being given to only a few while the majority still suffer in unacceptable conditions, when such suffering is totally unnecessary, and is being perpetrated for the sake of a few to make profits and live lives of ridiculous excess on the backs of those they have enslaved.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that the concept of ‘national security’ was created and is used to justify war.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that propaganda is used to ‘propagate’ faith in something, and within this I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not recognize when I am allowing faith to be propagated in me based on some information that is presented, rather than investigating the information in common sense and seeing whether the information is within the principles that will manifest a world that is best for all, or whether it is supporting separation and abuse.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not consider that we could all be equal, that there is no reason that we exist as ‘elites’ and ‘the people’, the ‘haves’ and the ‘have-nots’, or any other names to describe these two polarity manifestations, except that a constant and continuous barrage of propaganda on a daily basis keeps us within beliefs and justifications of why things are the way they are, that ‘we’re doing the best we can’, to ‘hope for the future’, and anything and everything that’s ever been said or implied that we must accept the system as it is, as it is only through this constant stream of propaganda that such abuse and inequality is even allowed to exist, as when one sees the situation in clarity it is obviously unacceptable.

I commit myself to realizing that my lack of awareness of what is going on in this reality is the reflection of my lack of awareness of what is going on within myself.

I commit myself to realizing that it is by all of humanity standing together and ensuring that each has what they need, that we can end war and taking from each other by force. Within this, I commit myself to realizing that I am part of humanity and that I must actually live this as myself as an individual, as who I am, as a being who is committed to ensuring that all have what they need, and considers all life equal in all decisions.

I commit myself to investigating how I react to symbols, words, and pictures, to become aware of how I have become programmed to react to certain symbols, words, and pictures with specific predesigned reactions, so that I can stop those reactions to no longer exist as a mind-controlled zombie, but am free to investigate what is here without going into and being controlled by preprogrammed reactions where my behavior is then able to be manipulated by those that understand how the mind consciousness system works and would take advantage.

I commit myself to show that charity as it exists is actually evil, as it serves to keep the system in place which causes so many to suffer, and thus I commit myself to share the truth about what charity is to anyone that would present charity as the solution to the world’s problems.

I commit myself to realizing the simplicity of the solution of living in equality, and how it will put an end to competition, war, abuse and suffering for all beings and give all the best life possible which is unimaginable leaps and bounds above what most of us live like currently.

I commit myself to realize that in equality we all will live like millionaires, and there will be no reason to lie, cheat, and steal from one another, as we will all be effectively supported to thrive in this reality.

No comments:

Post a Comment