Day 28 - Germs: Tools for Profit



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that viruses, germs, bugs, can be ‘caught’, not realizing that illness and disease is a result of the conditions of the environment within me which is largely the result of diet, environmental factors, and stress, thus the ‘dis-ease’ is actually a sign of imbalance within the body, due to ineffective nutrition and/or stress which requires to be corrected, not the sign/symptom.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to want to believe it is something happening to me, as me catching a virus with no apparent reason why, so that I do not have to actually change anything I am doing, in order to ensure that I am not growing disease within my body, as I fear to change my lifestyle and habits.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to resist changing my lifestyle and habits as it is what I’m ‘used to’, even though changing will benefit me, and remaining the same is continuing to harm myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to trust the established medical industry, not realizing that the big businesses that have been established within the capitalist system, which is based on competition against one another and making the most profits, were established within an environment of competition and drive for profit, where there was no consideration for life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not consider that the fact that there is continually more and more sickness and disease, indicates that are approach thus far has obviously not been effective.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe the history I was taught in school, not realizing that the school curriculumsare bought by those who want the educations we receive to support what benefits the system which allows them to make profits, so that we will in turn support the current system and they can continue to make profits at the expense of life, and sine we have been mis-educated literally ‘don’t know any better’ because we have been given a false his-story as to what actually happened and how what is here today was actually created.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that if as individuals we will lie cheat and deceive one another, then what our institutions at large are doing will be no different, as they are made by individuals just the same.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize companies were formed for the purpose of making money, not in the interest of life, and that the care or rather harm done by the mis-education done within, to and as the medical industry obviously reflects the starting point of greed, as humans are not treated, but the ‘diseases’ are, wherein all medicines and procedures work to treat the what manifests within the human physical body, yet not the cause, which would be to ensure that the entire system of the human body is in a condition in which such disease does not grow in the first place.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize you can’t trust anything within a profit based system, and that the only way we’ll be able to actually trust each other is when we stand together and decide as a whole to align ourselves to do what is actually best for all life, which would mean no longer allowing a system based on profit and slavery, but establishing a system which does not manifest such conditions in the first place.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that what you put in you get out, and thus as we put into our bodies that which is not supportive, we get disease.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see that what we are doing within the world at large within allowing the environment to be polluted with toxins into an environment that is not best for life here, we are actually doing within ourselves within our own human physicalbodies, as above so below.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be negligent of the physical, both as my own human physical body, and as the physical reality as nature, the animals and environment, wherein I wanted to accept things as they are, as the current food that is available that is the result of not providing the best nutrition possible, but where companies seek to minimize cost in every way at the sacrifice of the quality of the food, to the extent that companies which manufacture food and companies which treat illnesses actually work together to create and ensure business and profit.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that effective medical practices have been suppressed in order to protect the profits of the current industries which make ‘a killing’ quite literally, and that they are actually supported and allowed to do so within the current system as corporations are required by law to ensure they make profits.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that in the face of such extensive profits to be made, no price would be too much to suppress technologies that would take away all that profit.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that in a system where money is god, money can and is used to control and manipulate every aspect of life and that which support life can be suppressed, as people are able to be bribed and education rewritten and truth suppressed, as everything that is here is subject to money, and thus able to be controlled by it, for whatever purpose that with the money desires, regardless of whether their starting point is to harm life for their own gain.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that ‘diseases’ are actually healing processes, as the body has been put into a condition of dis-ease which it then must attempt to correct. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that practical and supportive research has been done and the information is here, but because it is not supported by the current system it is not in the most common places one gets information from, such as school, publications, television, etc. and that this means I must take my education into my own hands, as the education which the system provides is in the interest of the system and not life, thus it is up to me to research what is here and investigate all information within common sense and see does this information stand for what is best for all life or for the abuse of life, and expose information whose purpose is to abuse, and share information that is of benefit to all life.

I commit myself to taking responsibility for my own education, as I have the resources available to me to do so, and not simply accepting the information that is presented through all the standard means of media provided by and through the current system, when I know the current system only supports and promotes information which supports it.

I commit myself to educating myself by researching what is here and investigating all information within common sense and seeing whether the information stand for what is best for all life or for the abuse of life, and exposing information whose purpose is to abuse, and sharing information that is of benefit to all life.





No comments:

Post a Comment