Day 43: Who I Am – Mind Consciousness or Physical


Featured Art by Matti Freeman

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that who I really am is the physical, and it’s through my mind consciousness system that I have separated myself from the physical here within forming relationships within my mind toward what is here as the physical, as emotions, feelings.

These relationships I form in my mind toward what is here consist of and exists as feelings, emotions, memories, pictures, images, perceptions, beliefs, opinions, memories, judgments, thoughts, experiences.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not consider that these feelings, emotions, memories, pictures, images, perceptions, beliefs, opinions, memories, judgments, thoughts, experiences only take place within the bubble of my personal mind consciousness system and are not experienced by anyone else but me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not consider that if all these experiences only take place within me, that that implies that only I can control/direct what I experience within me, as it is taking place within me, and no one else is inside of me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that this means that I am in fact responsible and the actual cause of what I experience within myself, and thus anytime I find myself blaming another for how I feel/experience myself, I am actually giving my power away and my ability to direct myself as how I experience myself within myself, and making myself subject to factors that are outside of me to direct and control my experience, when it is actually me that is accepting and allowing what I experience within myself, and thus within this I forgive myself for blaming another for what I myself am allowing.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not consider that in believing others to be ‘responsible’ for what/how I experience myself I am separating myself from my ability to direct how I experience myself, and to direct myself as myself, as I will be subject to experiences that come up within/from my mind consciousness system that, rather than here as myself with nothing moving, no experiences being generated within me, as those experiences are not who I really am, but are stored information generated by my mind consciousness system.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not consider that if I am the only one that actually can control/direct how I experience myself within myself, then I am actually responsible for everything that goes on within me, as every thought I allow, as every emotion/feeling I allow, as every memory, image, picture, and every reaction I have to anything in my world.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that every reaction I have to what is here in this reality, either as a positive or negative reaction, is due to the relationship I’ve formed to/toward a manifestation within this reality that I am assessing/judging within my mind’s eye, which sees in terms of polarities as positive/negative in order to generate energetic experiences based on the values I have assigned to what is here, where if I encounter/experience something in my world that within my mind consciousness system is defined as good/positive, then I will experience myself positively, and if I encounter/experience something I have defined as negative/bad within my mind, I’ll have a negative feeling/experience.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that the sole purpose of the mind is to generate energy to continue its existence, and thus by living as the mind, I become that slave that does the ‘dirty work’ for the mind consciousness system, by participating in these polarities and believing that these experiences are whoI really am.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that the mind is nothing without the physical, as it requires the physical substance to generate energy for its continued existence, and thus if I do not participate in the mind by feeding it energy, it will cease to exist, and I will exist here as myself free from mind control.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not consider that who I am here is the physical here as the breath, as when I stop the mind and participation in and as thoughts feelings and emotions, I remain, and thus who I am is not the mind - though the mind is who I am as who and what I have allowed myself to become in separation of myself, wherein I have given parts of myself away to the mind consciousness system and allow the mind consciousness system to live for me, instead of living for and as myself.

I commit myself to through a process of self investigation, self forgiveness, and self corrective application, deconstruct myself as a mind consciousness system, to investigate the relationships I have formed throughout my life within my mind consciousness system toward that which is here as the physical, so that I take back all the pieces of myself that I gave away and gave up my ability to direct, and thus became a slave to my own mind consciousness system.

I commit myself to showing that who we are is not the mind consciousness system, in showing that it’s a system that exists within and as us as a parasite that leeches off the physical and utilizes the physical to generate the energy that it require to exist and thus does not exist of its own accord, but actually requires the physical to exist, and the being as self to participate in and as it.

 I commit myself to living as the example for all that who I am and who we really are is the physical here as breath and not the mind, by stopping myself as a mind consciousness system through daily application of uncovering to myself all the layers of consciousness that I am/have been existing as to see and identify and diffuse the patterns, taking myself back to a point of nothingness, wherein nothing separate from me moves within me, to then be able to recreate myself as a being that stands one and equal to and as the physical, that considers my world and reality as equal to myself.

I commit myself to no longer be a slave for the mind consciousness system wherein I exist only to give power and life to the mind consciousness system, but to birth myself here as life and actually live for real, not a puppet for a system to use as a literal battery to generate energy for its existence.

For more context read Day 49: the QuantumFlesh and listen to the interview Reptilians – Facing The Question of ‘Who I Am’

Watch the documentaries The Trap and TheCentury of the Self to see how the human has been able to be controlled by taking advantage of the human as a mind consciousness system.

No comments:

Post a Comment