Day 24 – Babies & The Importance of Parenting


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to accept a world in which all babies are not given the best care possible from the moment they come into this world, in honor of the fact that it is the children who grow up to become the ‘future’ and determine how life is lived on this planet for all, and that depending on how the child is brought up and what their experience is they will either grow up as the caretakers or the destroyers of this world, and as we’re busy destroying this world, indicates that the children are not being effectively cared for and supported to grow into beings that care for the earth as their home.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to accept a world in which the creation of new innocent beings into the world is so disregarded that millions of babies are born into this world without proper care and into situations where there is inadequate support, so that some babies are actually busy dying from the moment they are born, when this world has plenty resources.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to accept a society in which the vast majority of parents don’t have adequate time to spend with their children.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to accept a society where there is not an effective system of support in place for all those who would be parents to give them the most effective training possible in preparation of raising a child.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to accept a society in which parents are allowed to have children and are not given any form of support in how to effectively care for a child.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to accept a society in which adequate and effective support in how to care for a child does exist but is not available to all, within this I am responsible for every child that grows up without effective support.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to accept an economic system that allows children to be born into poverty, and suffer extensively due to not having access to one’s needs such as food, water, shelter, healthcare.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to accept a system in which we do not support ourselves as adults to be able to be the most effective  parents possible, wherein we allow a system in which parents must spend most of their time working and ensuring the survival of one’s family, where we have not ensured that we have access to the best possible education and training on how to effectively care for children and ourselves, and where we do not have access to the resources required to effectively support ourselves.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to participate in glorifying the role of parenting when in this world parenting is anything but ‘glorious’ as is seen by looking at the results of parenting which is the adults that are busy with destroying each other, animals, nature and the very ecosystem we as humans depend upon.

I commit myself to establishing an economic system which gives every individual the best support and training to become effective parents, so that the children that are raised can grow into effective adults who can live to their utmost potential, and humanity can finally actually be said to ‘evolve’.

I commit myself to establishing a system that does not allow beings to become parents without adequate support and training, as to allow such would be abusive to both parent and child, and everyone, as the world is the result of who each one of has become and lives as.

I commit myself to realizing the importance of ensuring that all parents are given adequate support and education to ensure that every child that comes into this world has every opportunity to expand and grow and become beings that care for and nurture the world that has cared for and nurtured them, and will care for and nurture their children.



No comments:

Post a Comment