Day 150: I Don’t Want to Do This: Reaction Dimension (Part 3)

Featured Artwork by Marlen Vargas Del Razo



This post is a continuation to:

In this post we’re now going to continue with the Commitment Statements for the Reaction Dimension of the I Don’t Want to Do This Character in regards to working/doing my job.

Reaction Dimension Self Commitments:
Thought Energy-Relationship Self Commitments:
I commit myself to when/as I see the thought come up in my mind of how I am not going to enjoy myself while working/doing my job, I stop immediately and move myself as the directive principle of myself to not participate in the thought and to simply stick to the task at hand working/doing my job, as I see, realize and understand that if I do not immediately move myself, that I’ll essentially allow the Mind to move me with the energy-experience of ‘dread’, where I’ll become that energy and thus sabotage myself in my living here in effectively applying myself within my work/job.

I commit myself to standing as the decision to not accept and allow myself to follow/live/connect me to the thought in the moment, as I see, realize and understand that if I do so I will become the thought and energy-experience that accompanies it, and essentially lock myself into the mind giving up my directive will in determining who I am in the moment , and so I commit myself to stand as my decision in the moment and take a breath and move myself to stay here in reality within doing my job/working.

Imagination Energy-Relationship Self Commitments:
I commit myself to when and as I see myself participating in the negative imagination of how I’m not going to enjoy work, where I imagine what might ‘go wrong’, to realize that by participating in this imagination and energy-experience I am the one creating it, and thus I can stop in a moment within making the decision to stop participating and walking/living that decision through breathing through the energy and grounding myself here in and as the physical, as I realize that the more I stick to my decision to move myself, the more I take back control of myself from the mind and show the mind that it does not in fact have power over me, and thus the energy will start disappearing as I no longer accept and allow myself to be moved by it.

I commit myself to when and as I see myself going into the positive imagination where I imagine myself as not having to work, being at home, doing something else and experiencing myself positively in these scenarios, where I get to avoid doing the action/task that is before me as working/doing my job, to realize that I’m accepting and allowing myself to be moved by energy and going into an energy-experience instead of remaining here in/as the physical and moving myself practically according to what needs to be done such as working/doing my job.

I commit myself to assist and support myself to when and as I see myself go into imagining in my mind alternatives to what it is I have to do in the moment, and experiencing ‘comfort’ toward this imagination, to stop participation, as I realize I am allowing myself to be manipulated by/through/within an energy-experience of ‘comfort’ attached to images in my mind, with the purpose of manipulating myself to give up on the task before me, and thus I commit myself to realize that that experience of ‘comfort’ is not an actual, self-directed expression of myself as comfort.

Backchat Energy-Relationship Self Commitments:
I commit myself to when in a moment where I am facing the task of working/doing my job, and see myself participating in the words “Man I really don’t want to do this” / “I am not going to enjoy this” / “This is not going to go well”, where I then experience the negative energy experience of ‘anxiety’, to realize that I am using these words and the accompanying energy-experience of ‘anxiety’ to create an alternate reality in my mind as a relationship toward working/doing my job, in order to compromise me in doing what I need to do here in order to effectively support myself within working/doing my job.

I commit myself to when and as I see myself participate in the backchat “I wish I could be doing something else” / “It’s going to be so long before I’m finished” / “I wish I could be doing something else” / “It’s going to be so long before I’m finished” and the accompanying energy-experience of ‘depression’, to stop, breathe and ground myself here, as I realize that I am using these words and experience of depression to manipulate myself into not doing that which I must do, and thus it is up to me to stand as my decision to move myself and no longer accept and allow myself to be directed by energy-experiences.

I commit myself to assist and support myself to when and as I see myself going into backchat and a positive or negative energy-experience toward working/doing my job, to stop participation and breathe to stabilize myself here in reality, and stand as the directive principle of myself and changing myself to no longer accept myself to live as words with energy to living words where I direct myself to move and actually do that which I have decided to do, in applying myself within effectively working/doing my job in order to support myself here.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment