Day 145: I Don’t Want to Do This: Imagination Dimension (Part 3)

Featured Artwork by Marlen Vargas Del Razo

In this post we’re continuing with walking the Self Forgiveness and Commitment Statements for the Imagination Dimension of the ‘I Don’t Want to Do This’ character, in relation to working:

Imagination Dimension: Self Forgiveness Statements:
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to in the moment of facing going to work and performing my job, from the moment of having a thought toward working, to then go further into my mind in my imagination playing out scenes of ‘what I’d rather be doing’ as what I’d ‘experience myself positively’ within doing, and through this allowing myself to manipulate myself within my mind to take me away from the moment of practical application that I’m facing here within doing my job, utilizing these scenes and images in order to convince myself to avoid my responsibility here, and thus compromise myself, my life, and this reality.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to utilize my imagination in the attempt to tempt myself into following a ‘positive’ experience as ‘what will make me feel good’, instead of simply remaining here as breath and following through with doing my job, but rather allowing myself to go into a process in my mind of playing out scenarios where I remove myself from reality by going into alternate realities in my mind, and within this not considering how I am sabotaging my participation here in/as my job, and in/as reality, as instead of focusing on my responsibilities and what I need to do, I am busy in my mind in a fantasy land.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be influenced/directed/controlled by Energy through my Imagination, within this compromising my self-expression, as I’m no longer here participating in reality to the utmost of my ability and really giving it my all, as I am allowing myself to go into and be directed by energy experiences, and thus not allowing myself to really go all-out and see how far I can expand myself here within getting myself in a position to really have an impact in this reality, which requires money, which means getting/being effective at making money, which means getting/being effective at working.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see, realize and understand that when I participate in the Imagination, that I am ‘feeding’ and empowering my mind to be a Force which control and direct me, instead of living here as myself, to the utmost of my ability, and really fully living.

Imagination Dimension: Self Commitment Statements:
I commit myself to when and as I see myself going into the Imagination Dimension of the I Don’t Want to Do This Character in relation to working, I stop and breathe, and do not allow myself to going into/participate in imagining scenes within my mind wherein I imagine things that ‘I’d rather be doing’ in which I imagine that I’d ‘have a positive experience’ in doing those things rather than working, and to imagine that I’ll experience myself negatively within working.

I commit myself to when and as I see myself go into my imagination, to stop and breathe, as I see, realize and understand the consequences of participation in Imagination is to remove/separate me from reality into an alternate reality within my mind, so to compromise my living here, so that I will not fully apply myself within working, within doing my job effectively and expanding myself within my effectiveness and really seeing what is my potential within working and making money in this reality, and do all that I can to get myself into a position of effectiveness, which requires that I be here in reality and not holding back or giving up and giving in, but really ‘giving it my all’.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment