Day 141: I Don’t Want to Do This: Thought Dimension (Part 2)



This post is a continuation to:
Day 140: 'I Don’t Want to Do This': Thought Dimension

Now we’ll walk the Self Forgiveness and Commitment statements in relation to the Thought Dimension of the ‘I Don’t Want to Do This’ Character in relation to work, which we walked in writing in the previous post.

Thought Dimension: Self Forgiveness:
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the thought as the image/picture of me ‘working and not enjoying it’, where specific memories come up of experiences/past times of ‘not enjoying myself while working’, to come up in my mind automatically, and that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to see, realize and understand how in this one moment I am accepting and allowing a single thought that comes up in my mind automatically, to determine who I am within/toward my work/job.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that in that moment that the thought comes up, that I am actually the one that decide to participate in it, and thus I have the ability to decide not to participate in it, and remain stable in doing my job/work.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to, within this ‘I Don’t Want to Do This’ Character, follow this thought for so long, participating in it over and over, to the point that my participation has become ‘automatic’, where I’ll in an instant follow the thought and allow this thought to compromise myself within really effectively participating fully in my job.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed this thought to become more than the practical physical action of simply doing my job.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed this one thought to initiate a whole entire personality that I go into that essentially ‘takes control’ over me and directs me and my experience, instead of me standing as the directive principle of myself, and thus compromising myself and my participation in this reality and my ability to have an impact in this reality, by sabotaging myself in my job, within which I have the opportunity to support myself financially and to develop skills with which to become effective in the system, which will assist and support me to get in a position where I can make a difference in the world.

Thought Dimension: Commitment Statements:
I commit myself to, when and as I notice this Thought or similar Thoughts come up in my mind, particularly when I am facing doing the practical physical tasks involved in my job/working- to stop participation in the Thought, by taking a breath, bringing myself back to reality and my commitment to myself to walk this job and participate fully in it, and moving myself to do so, as I see, realize and understand that if I follow this Thought, that I will be setting of a whole train of mind generated energy-experiences, separating myself from myself and from reality and my practical application here, within my physical living and practically moving to accomplish the tasks before me.

So, we can see how it's within accepting this one single initial thought, that I accept and allow myself to go into a whole alternate version of reality within my mind, through which I form a particular relationship toward working, wherein I separate myself from my work/job instead of remaining here in actual reality within the context of how it currently exists, where it's necessary to have a job to survive, and the more effective you are, generally the better able to support yourself you are, and the the more you're able to do in reality, as in the current system, it's money that makes things happen, where those who have money have a 'muscle to flex' so to speak, and can use that money to invest into the kind of world one would like.

Which unfortunately has so far been overwhelmingly in support of personal interests, where those with the majority of the money, use the money they have in further ensuring that they'll have the most money, in total disregard of the fact that this means many suffer, because money was never meant to be used to hoard it and enslave others, but as the means for all to get what they need as a mathematical system of distributing the earth's resources which are here for all to share. And thus, since we've allowed money to become power, we've made it so that it's necessary to use money to have to any kind of significant impact in the world, and thus it's our responsibility to do what it takes to stand up for life which means making money, to be able to facilitate change, to reeducate humanity in how we should be living here, in cooperation and support of life, and implement an Equal Money System which will then allow us to make change in the interest of what is best for all life, and prevent this kind of abuse going on today by those who have accumulated money to such extent to have excessive power which is used to abuse life.

In the next post, we’ll continue with the Imagination Dimension of the ‘I Don’t Want to Do This’ Character, in relation to working.

No comments:

Post a Comment