Day 147: I Don’t Want to Do This: Backchat Dimension (Part 2)




This post is a continuation to:
Day 146: I Don’t Want to Do This: Backchat Dimension (Part 1)


Here in this post we’re continuing with the Backchat Dimension of the I Don’t Want to Do This Character/Personality in relation to working/doing my job, in walking the practical application of Self Forgiveness and Commitment Statements.

Backchat Dimension: Self Forgiveness:
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to when faced with an opportunity to expand myself in this world within working/doing my job, through which I can ensure my financial stability and expand my skills within the system to put myself in the best position to make an impact in this reality, to sabotage my application within working/doing my job by participating in the initial thought, and then the imagination, and then into backchat, and within this not seeing the relationship that I’ve formed toward/in relation to working/doing my job, where instead of simply being here, stable, and applying myself, I take this event/situation and create positive and negative energy-experiences toward it, which I further substantiate by participating in backchat such as “Man I really don’t want to do this”. Within this, not realizing the connection I am formulating and substantiating within my mind toward working where I’m forming a negatively-charged association within myself toward working/doing my job.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to in a moment of facing self movement as self expression in applying myself within my job/working, to accept and allow myself to go into my mind, taking my attention away from reality and doing my job here, and instead go into my imagination in an alternate version of reality where I have a relationship toward working as negative, and then using the backchat of for example “I am not going to enjoy this”, to take me further into the belief that ‘I am’ this negative experience/relationship toward working/doing my job.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to when faced with a moment of simply moving myself here as myself within expanding and applying myself within my job/working, to instead go into my imagination in imagining what I’d rather be doing, and from here to go into the backchat “I wish I could be doing something else”, to confirm that relationship within my imagination, and not considering within this that what it is I am trying to avoid is the negative experience within myself, and not the job itself, and within this to not consider that I am the one creating the negative experience within me, and thus can simply stop creating it, through stopping participation in the thoughts, imagination and backchat through which I create and manifest the negative experience in the first place.

Backchat Dimension: Commitment Statements:
I commit myself to when faced with an opportunity to expand myself in this world within working/doing my job, and I notice myself participating within a relationship within my mind toward working/doing my job within imagination and backchat, I breathe, bring myself back here, and stop participating in the imagination and backchat, to no longer accept and allow myself to continue existing as this pattern, as I realise that I am only sabotaging myself and my application of myself within working/doing my job, through which I have the opportunity to make sure I am financially stable and develop skills that will assist me to get into an effective position within the system to have a real impact in this world.

I commit myself to, when and as I notice I am participating in backchat, to assist and support myself with breathing and bringing myself back to reality to ground myself here, within this, realizing that I must actually move myself out of the mind and energy-experience, back into physical reality, within the moment of doing my job/working.

I commit myself to when and as I see myself participating in backchat, to stop participation as I see, realize and understand that if I allow myself to participate in the backchat, that I am making a deliberate decision to accept myself to continue living out/existing as these patterns of energy-experiences, and thus accepting myself as not ever able to be here without these energy-experiences but stable and constant as myself, and thus I commit myself to stop participation in backchat, as I realise that to participate in the backchat is the deliberate decision to accept and allow myself to remain limited forever and a slave to my own mind, and that I really cannot accept this as who I am into eternity.

And thus, I commit myself to stopping all the ways in which I limit myself and my participation here, so that I can really fully live up to my potential, especially within working/doing my job, to take full advantage of the opportunity that is here, for who knows how long, to do what I can to get myself into an effective position in the system to make change that is to the benefit of all life, as up ‘til now, we’ve let those who would abuse life take prominent/powerful positions within the system, and thus it’s time to stand up in consideration of life, and the common sense that to abuse what is here is really abusing ourselves, and therefore we must do what it takes to establish an Equal Money System to stop the abuse of life, so we can create a life for all here that is free of unnecessary suffering.

No comments:

Post a Comment