Day 75: Self forgiveness on the ‘I Don’t Know How/What to Write’ Character




I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe in the thought that comes up as the picture of me failing to write something effectively and having a negative experience toward that, as real and valid, and within my acceptance of this thought, to allow the ‘I don’t know how/what to write’ character to activate, wherein I become and live as this character.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that because I have believed in a picture which isn’t even real, that I have thus removed myself from reality and gone into an alternate reality in my mind where I’ve created a perception of reality and then act according to that perception, which I’ve formed from memories of previous/past experiences that I then use to shape how I see reality, so that I am seeing pictures created from within my mind, instead of seeing reality direct here.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that the pictures my mind shows me are real, and not realize that pictures are just pictures and are never reality.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that when I believe in the pictures my mind presents to me as positive/negative perceptions of reality, that I then effectively enslave myself to pictures, where I then become mind controlled and want to avoid what I ‘see’ as the negative version of reality, and ‘go toward’ the positive experience, when neither is real but just a picture in my mind.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to what it actually takes to develop the ability to write effectively on  a topic which requires and understanding of what one is writing about, and that if one’s understanding is not yet complete, does not mean that one should not write about such subject, but that within writing about it, one can then see where one’s understanding is lacking, and can then go and research the point further to get an effective understanding, and thus writing is/becomes the tool through which self develops an effective ability to write on a certain topic.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that what’s really going on when I participate in this character of ‘not knowing how to write’, is that I’m actually accepting myself to be/remain limited in ensuring that I don’t do that which would actually lead to me expanding myself in my ability to write about something, by avoiding to take the necessary steps simply based on trying to avoid the negative experience presented to me by mind which I’ve accepted as real.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to attach positive and negative feelings toward certain pictures/experiences, within perceiving ‘failing’ to write something as a ‘negative experience’ wherein I thus experience myself negatively within emotions/feelings such as anxiety and frustration and feeling ‘under pressure’, and where I view taking the opposite action within avoiding to write that which I do not already know how.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I need to ‘know how’ to write something before writing it, within this ignoring the fact that it takes practice and training to get effective at a particular skill. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to put pressure on my human physical body by participating in the energetic feelings/emotions in relation to this character, which cause unnecessary harm to my physical body.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to realize that the pictures as thoughts that come up in my mind can actually be used as the tool to set me free from my enslavement to the mind, as they are showing me exactly where/how I have separated myself from myself into preprogrammed systems within my mind that run and direct me through using pictures/emotions/feelings/images/ memories, to live/act/behave in specific predetermined ways, so that I can take back my self direction to be a real being here in actual reality, and not trapped within made-up perceptions within my mind.





No comments:

Post a Comment