Day 73: Commitment Statements on the ‘I Don’t Want to Miss-Out’ Character


Featured Art by Anna Brix Thomsen

I commit myself to investigate myself to become aware of all the ways I exist as the ‘I Don’t Want to Miss-Out’ character, so that I can stop living as and according to a thought/belief which is not relevant to reality, so that I can remain here in reality and stop ‘Missing-Out’ on Real Life by being possessed in my mind where I trap myself by believing in the pictures my mind shows me so that I then live according to the pictures in my mind instead of reality which means I’m existing in an alternate reality in my mind, while I am actually here as the physical and thus missing out on myself and life as the physical.

I commit myself to be/become aware of what is just a picture in my mind, so that I can actually see and identify when a picture comes up in my mind and realize that it is just a picture in my mind and not actual reality, and so that within being able to identify when a picture pops up that I can see it for what it is and not immediately go into belief of that thought, which then will shape my entire perception of reality, and thus will shape who I am as I will act and live according to that perception.

I commit myself to realizing that the pictures that pop up in my mind are only pictures and are never reality.

I commit myself to realize that when a picture comes up in my mind of a scenario where I am ‘having such a good/amazing time’ to immediately realize that this is only a picture that I am attempting to manipulate my perception of reality with, and thus not participate/believe in/validate the picture.

I commit myself to when I see a picture come up in my mind of where I have ‘missed out on an opportunity to do something awesome’ and ‘have an awesome experience’, to realize that it is only a picture that I am attempting to manipulate myself with, that will control/determine my behavior, where I am trying to convince myself to take certain actions out of the fear of ‘missing out’, and thus I am living only as this fear, and not making an actual self-willed decision of what I’d like to do or what would be most effective to do.

I commit myself to investigating myself and getting to know all the ways that I manipulate myself with pictures, where I allow myself to be directed by positive and negative images that come up in my mind, so that I can stop this self-manipulation and making choices out of fear of loss, so that I can rather make the most effective decisions instead of being ruled by fear.

I commit myself to be/become aware of the internal conversations/backchat that I participate in and use to manipulate myself and how I live and interact with myself and with others, so that I can stop manipulating myself through internal conversations within the understanding of the consequences I manifest through how I create myself with the very words and sentences I allow to take place/exist within me.

I commit myself to no longer participate in the backchat of ‘maybe I should go, I don’t want to miss out on this’ within the realization that this is only a thought based on fear of loss, which indicates that I am not standing here stable as myself, but am allowing ‘who I am’ to be determined by what I do, as the experiences I have/don’t have, and thus I commit myself to really getting to know myself so that I can stand here stable as myself as ‘who I am’ decided by myself in awareness of how I create myself and this reality as the reflection of who I am.

I commit myself to no longer participate in the backchat of ‘I bet it’s going to be really fun’ and to realize that I speak this phrase within myself to mind control myself into certain courses of action/behavior, and to realize that I obviously don’t and can’t know how I am actually going to experience myself, and thus a thought is never reality, yet I’ll shape how I experience myself based on the thoughts that I believe are real.

I commit myself to be/become aware of the physical feelings I experience when participating in/as the ‘I don’t want to miss-out’ character, as the indicators that assist and support me to see/consider/realize the abuse that I cause to the physical and myself as the physical within participating in the thoughts/feelings/emotions in general and relating to this particular character, and that assist and support me to see/realize exactly when/where/how I participate in this character, so that I may realize and stop myself.

I commit myself to stop wreaking havoc on my physical body, by walking myself through investigating myself in totality to see and identify each and every way I live as this character of ‘I don’t want to miss-out’ and of all characters that I live as, so that I can stop participating in abusing myself and this reality as the consequence of participation in/as thoughts/feelings/emotions through living as characters, instead of real beings here.

I commit myself to realize that when I am participating in and living as a character that I am not actually here in reality and thus when I participate in and as the character of ‘I don’t want to miss-out’, I am actually already missing-out on myself as the real physical being here and this physical reality and instead only participating in my mind reality which isn’t real as it doesn’t exist in substance, but only as a bubble of an alternate reality which only I experience, as thoughts/feelings/emotions experienced within my human physical body as chemical reactions, and thus not actual real physical experience as life here, and thus I commit myself to stop existing as all characters so that I can exist as a real being here, not missing-out on the time I have here as a physical being before it’s too late.



                                                               







No comments:

Post a Comment