Day 63: Stepping Out of Character: 'How can they be so stupid??'



‘How can they be so stupid??’

Who am I when using these words? What am I really saying here and what is the outflow/consequence of what I’m participating in within this character of ‘How can they be so stupid??’

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to ignore that I am actually participating in judgment and blame, and separating myself from a part of myself as existence here.

I commit myself to be aware of when I am participating in judgment and blame, so that I can stop as I realize that participating in judgment and blame means I am part of the problem that is manifesting hell on earth.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that what I’m doing is playing a polarity game of superiority/inferiority, using their lack of understanding to my advantage in comparison where I come out seeming like the ‘better person’ because I am apparently ‘not as stupid’.

I commit myself to be aware of when I am participating in comparison and the polarity game of superiority/inferiority, so that I can stop, as I realize the consequence is manifesting a world of competition and abuse.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not consider that within saying ‘How can they be so stupid?’ that I am saying that I do not understand why they are the way they are, and thus I am judging them for not understanding what I apparently do not understand either.

I commit myself to realizing that when I judge another, I am always judging myself, and thus when I judge another, I stop and bring it back to self and investigate where do I participate in the same point which is why I am reacting to what I am seeing in another, because I want to deny that part of myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that if I don’t understand how they have come to be as they are, that this proves that I am in fact not superior, but equal to them in not understanding.

I commit myself to realizing that inferiority and superiority is only made-up judgments within the mind, as all that is here is equal in that we’re all made from the exact same substance.

I commit myself to realize that if I understand something that another does not, this does not mean I am superior, it indicates that I have accepted and allowed a world where not all are equally supported to be equal in understanding, which is unnecessary abuse, as I would not want to be on the side of the lack of understanding, and thus my goal should be to ensure that my words and actions will manifest a world where all are equally ‘superior’ and thus superiority would in fact not exist, as none would be made to be ‘less’ than another.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to use one’s lack of understanding to have an advantage over others, instead of supporting, so that I can stay ‘superior’ in comparison.

I commit myself to realize the spitefulness within using another’s lack of understanding to ‘my own’ advantage and self interest, and that to participate in such spitefulness obviously in no way makes me ‘superior’.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not consider that when I am thinking/believing that I do not know, that I am actually not wanting to know, so that I can continue to judge them so that I can feel like I am superior and in the right, because apparently ‘I know better’, because if I did understand how they have become as they are, I would then simply walk the solution, without judgment, as I would also realize that judgment is part of the problem that supports them to be and remain as they are.

I commit myself to always assist and support myself to get an understanding of what is here as this reality to understand all parts of myself so that I can find and implement solutions to what is here to ensure that I act in ways that the world I manifest will be best for all, which includes me.

I commit myself to realize that the key to manifesting heaven on earth, is to fully understand how we create reality, and thus I commit myself to get an understanding of how everything in existence operates, so that I can see the most effective solutions that will lead to actual change and actual evolving of humanity as a species that care and exist in a benevolent way.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see the difference between exposing the cruelty and stupidity that humanity is participating in from the starting point of showing ourselves what we’re accepting and allowing and the consequences of our accepted nature that we’re living as is assisting and supporting ourselves to see what we’re doing and change, from making it personal within a starting point of judgment where I make myself feel superior than another where my words in no way are going to assist and support those beings to stop and correct themselves as I am not directing my words to them but to others as a form of gossip.

I commit myself to realizing when my starting point is of judgment and separation and thus contributing to the abuse in the world, and when my starting point is getting an understanding of reality so that I can find and implement solutions, so that I can ensure that my starting point is always that which lead to stopping abuse, by stopping the abuse that I am allowing within and as myself as judgment and separation.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to ignore the fact that I can see that I am speaking from a starting point of gossip, blame and judgment where my words are not going to assist and support those beings in any way to stop and correct themselves.

I commit myself to be aware of when I am speaking from a starting point of gossip, so that I can stop within the realization that I am not assisting and supporting myself or anyone to change, but am actually supporting the problem to remain the same as I am busy gossiping rather than getting an understanding of how the situation is created so that I can see what is the solution.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see the difference between talking about the situation from the starting point of getting an understanding of how people have come to be the way they are, so that I can best understand how to walk a solution, and when I am speaking from a starting point of not working toward an understanding, but accepting myself as not understanding, and within this accepting and allowing the situation to continue without looking for or considering solutions, and thus I am equal to them as I am responsible for accepting and allowing beings to exist as they are.

I commit myself to living a starting point of always seeking to understand my world and reality, so that I can ensure that I am not creating and manifesting the abuse that exists, but am working toward actual solutions.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not consider that within accepting myself as not understanding, that I am actually accepting and allowing self limitation within accepting my understanding as limited, and thus not expanding my understanding of how my world and reality operates, and thus limiting my ability to be an effective human being.

I commit myself to realize that when I am accepting myself as not understanding that I am actually limiting myself within accepting myself as having a limited understanding, rather than assisting and supporting myself to expand and be as effective as possible and achieve my utmost potential by expanding my understanding of the reality that I exist in and as, as this physical reality here and all that is here within and as it, so that I can create in awareness a world where life is honored.

No comments:

Post a Comment