Day 49 - Character Creation - Food, Diet & Nutrition


Here we’ll begin to look at and take apart the characters we’ve formed and lived as in relation to food/diet/nutrition, through which we’ve programmed our bodies to support our desires of the mind to support the current system and consumerism. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize if I can form and train my body in accordance with habits that support consumerism, then I can train my body according to what is best/most effective that causes the least harm and put the least pressure on the environment, nature, the animals.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that I cannot trust the feedback that I get from my body as I have trained my body according to my mind, and it is under the control of my mind and thus the feedback will support the mind.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize how we support each other in developing characters, so that we are actually creating another supporter of the character we are participating in, who will validate us as that character and we will likewise validate them, and within this we'll keep each other locked into characters and not really here living as real beings that exist and live in reality and not as made up characters in our minds.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that any information, diet plan, scientific view points, that focuses on which foods to eat from the perspective of what foods are ‘good’ or ‘bad’ for the body, is missing/neglecting the point that we are able to affect and determine the relationship of our body to food, within the relationships we create, participate, and live as toward food/diet/nutrition/health.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not consider that I have from a very early age been trained/learned to eat as the mind, wherein I was supported to create relationships to food within attaching feelings, emotions, beliefs, ideas, to food/nutrition for consumerism, to become a consumer for the system as early in one’s life as possible, so that my body becomes trained to seem to want certain foods that are marketed, and thus I must investigate and remove these relationships I have formed toward food so that I can begin to retrain the body toward a diet that actually supports my human physical body.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not consider that through/by forming relationships to/toward food I have separated myself from my body and blamed the ‘food’, and thus within putting the focus on the food, I am not focusing on the relationship I have formed to/toward food.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize the effect I have had through forming relationships toward what is here in this reality, to not realize that within forming relationships, I am separating myself from what is here as myself, and removing my self responsibility to direct what is here as myself, within defining it and holding it in a relationship.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not consider that in forming relationships to what is here I’ve formed myself as a character toward what is here, wherein I live as this character as a fake identity toward someone/something in my reality, wherein I define who I am, what I say, what I do toward that form/manifestation.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that this forming of and living as characters is utilized within the current system to support consumerism, where in terms of food, diet & nutrition you have characters such as the ‘vegan’, the ‘vegetarian’, the ‘I’m too fat – I must diet to lose weight’ character, the ‘I love to hunt and eat meat’ character, the ‘processed foods is bad character’, the ‘raw food’ character, the ‘fruitarian’ character, the ‘superfoods’ character, the‘I’m so cool because I drink wheatgrass’ character, the ‘I love to bake character, the ’Martha Stewart’ character who always makes the ‘perfect meals’ for every occasion, the ‘I don’t care what I eat, whatever’s fastest to prepare’ character,  and many more.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not consider the consequences that I am creating and manifesting in the physical reality by participating in these characters and validating others to live as these characters as well, wherein I am living as a character that is not designed in consideration of and in harmony with the physical reality, but in separation from the physical reality, wherein the physical reality and our part and responsibility in creating it has not been considered, which has led to a world where abuse is taking place all over the world in each and every single moment.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not consider that my approach to food/diet/nutrition has always been one of separation, wherein I only looked at myself and my life and my diet, in separation from the whole of this physical reality, wherein I only considered my diet and relationship to food in terms of what is available to me within my immediate environment, and not considered how does it get there, where does it come from, what is the process in which it is produced, what abuse was involved in the process, and within not being aware of the full/total big picture of how we are creating what is here, I have not considered how best to direct my relationship toward food, in a way that will be best for life, as I have not considered all the factors involved.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to accept a society in which we are not aware of exactly what happens within how food is produced and distributed, and within this, to think I don’t want to know, not realizing that the aversion to being interested in how what we consume is produced, is the result of brainwashing and propaganda to support you as a consumer to not ask questions that will cost businesses profits, so that they can profit off your accepted ignorance and blindness by convincing you that what you really want is to ignore that which has an important role in your life and experience of existence as a physical being in physical reality.

I commit myself to investigating and exposing every character that we’ve created and allowed to exist to/toward food, so to correct our relationship to/toward food, so that effective communication with/as the physical body can be established and approach food as fuel/physical support for the body, not as fuel for the mind in abuse of the body.

I commit myself to do common sense research into how the physical operate to understand how best to support the human physical body with what is here, within understanding the nutritional requirements and how to effectively provide them to all beings.

I commit myself to exposing how we develop and support these characters within the children through parenting where we pass on our relationships to food to our children and teach them by example to eat for the mind and not for and in consideration of life.

I commit myself to investigating all relationships I’ve formed to/toward food, so that I can correct myself to live in support of the body and myself as all life here, and no longer live as  relationships within the mind in separation from what is here as thoughts/beliefs/perceptions/opinions/wants/desires to create energy for the mind’s existence at the cost of the physical as my human physical body and the physical reality as a whole.

I commit myself to establishing a society in which the physical is actually considered and the human is supported to be aware of what is taking place in the world and how we are utilizing the earth’s resources, and the disparaging differences that exist where many of the earth’s population that are in poverty do not have access to adequate food or nutrition, and those in elite countries who have access to a wide variety of foods yet are not supporting the body with effective nutrition even though they actually have food available to them, due to eating from/as the mind through relationships formed to/toward food as characters that serve to support consumerism and profit for a few at the cost of life. Within this, I commit myself to support and establish the Equal Money System, as the economic system through which it will be possible to consider life and do what we find is best for life.
In the post to come we’ll look at in more detail the characters we’ve formed and participated in and the consequences that we have created through living as characters within relationships to/toward food/diet/nutrition.

To get an understanding of how we have manifested the current reality and current nature of ourselves through the relationships we’ve created/formed/lived as to/toward what is here, it is suggested to read Heaven’s Journey to Life blog  from the very beginning.

For more context on Character creation read:

To read the collected blogs of Equal Money System perspectives from many participants, download for free at Eqafe:

No comments:

Post a Comment