Day 82: Commitment Statements on the “There’s Nothing Wrong with Eating Chocolate” Character


I commit myself to investigate myself and identify all the ways, positive and negative, in which I’ve formed and live a relationship toward chocolate, to stop living a relationship in separation of myself toward chocolate.

I commit myself to realizing that all experiences I experience within myself are my own creation, and to investigate myself and identify all the ways in which I have learned from childhood to create positive/negative experiences within myself toward something within the belief that it is that thing causing the experience within me, so that I can forgive myself of all such associations and apply the realization that I create what I experience within myself as thoughts/feelings/emotions, to stop creating such experiences within myself in separation of/from myself.

I commit myself to be/become aware of when I go into the “There’s Nothing Wrong with Eating Chocolate” character as a cover-up to avoid investigating myself and my own relationship toward chocolate, and thus I commit myself to stop participation in this character and to when it comes up, immediately investigate myself and what relationship I am living.

I commit myself to realize that when I fear to lose something, that it indicates that I have developed a relationship toward that thing in separation of/from myself, and thus that I require to investigate myself to identify and deconstruct what relationship I’m living as.

I commit myself to realize that even though it seems like the ‘desire’ is what I want, as that is the nature of desire, that it is not actually what is in my best interest, as it is enslaving myself to something within participating in a polarity based relationship toward it, which determines my behavior toward that thing and how I will interact with it and use it, and thus I won’t be using it in a way that is actually supportive to me as the physical, and thus will be using it in a way that is detrimental to my human physical body, and thus I commit myself to realize that when I participate in desires, I am harming myself and possibly others, and that when I am not operating from within a point of desire, that I am then able to operate from the starting point of what is practical as what is best for myself and all, equally as one, therefore within this realization I commit myself to stop participation in all desires.

I commit myself to living according to what is common sense practical in the moment, within the realization that that is what is best for me and everyone, and to stop participation in thoughts and backchat as deliberate separation from what is here which inevitably leads to consequence.

I commit myself to realize that there is never any valid reason to give in to backchat and to believe the internal conversations that take place within my mind, as I realize the consequence of doing so is to develop two separate lives, one in actual reality and one in my mind, which means that I am not fully here and that I am in fact living a lie which I tell to myself as the voice inside my head.

I commit myself to realizing that when I copy the behaviors of others, I am responsible for who and what I live as, regardless of how I learned it, as within that moment I made the choice within myself of who to be, and thus I realize that I cannot make the excuse that I copied it from someone else, to justify making the same choice within myself, as it is always me making that decision deliberately to decide who to be and how to live.

I commit myself to investigate myself and identify all characters I have created/developed and live as to see exactly how I deliberately formed them so that I can deconstruct each character and live as myself here as an actual being, not as a character that exists within my mind as backchat/thought/feeling/emotion reactions to what is here.

No comments:

Post a Comment