Day 6 - Who am I?

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that what I do does not determine who I am.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that if I define myself according to what I do, then I do not really exist, as self here.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that if I do not define myself in each and every moment, then I cannot be sure who I am, and I cannot be trusted, as I do not even know myself.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to realize that I can make the decision in each and every moment who I am.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define myself as 'in a process' to self honesty, when self honesty is who I am here and walking the process is what I do, not who I am.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that if I define myself as 'in a process' to self honesty, then I am not standing as the absolute firm decision to stand and live as self honesty in each and every moment as who I am.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I cannot make the decision to live self honesty as who I am in a single moment, and believe that a process is required, and within defining and accepting myself as 'in a process', I am accepting that I 'cannot' simply make the absolute decision in a moment, and stand as that decision in each and every moment.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that the world is a reflection of who we are as defining ourselves according to what we do.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that the longer I take to make the decision to stop myself as the patterns of abuse I have existed as, the longer it will take when I finally do decide to stop myself and walk the process of deconstructing the abusive version of myself and recreating myself as the version that support life in every way.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that if I can suddenly no longer do something and I experience a reaction, that indicates that I was defining myself according to what I do, and my starting point was not living as myself in awareness and completeness in each and every breath as who I am regardless of what I do. 

I commit myself to realizing that I decide who I am in each and every moment and who I am within what I do.

I commit myself to remembering that what I do does not determine who I am, and thus I commit myself to ensuring that in everything I do, I do it as an expression of who I am, and not to define or confirm how I am.

I commit myself to standing absolute as who I am as who I've decided to be and live as, as self honesty, self dedication, self direction from the starting point of what's best for all life, in each and every moment, until it is no longer a decision but lived as breath as who I am, as the recreated version of me that does not allow abuse in any way and supports life always.

I commit myself to realize that what I do cannot prove or validate who I am in any way, that only when the world has changed to absolute oneness and equality, will it be proven that who I am stands for life in fact.

No comments:

Post a Comment