Day 11 - War and the Soldier



For context listen to the interview: LifeReview - The strategic soldier
I forgive myself that I’ve accepted and allowed myself to exist as a reality and a world in which the manifestation of war exist.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not consider that despite everything positive that is said about the human race, and that we’re evolving/have evolved, that the fact that war still rages on in this world as brutal and bloody as ever, is absolute proof that humanity has never actually changed, as we still allow the same abuses to manifest in this world.
I forgive myself that I’ve accepted and allowed myself to not even really consider what it’s like to actually be within a war situation, as what would my moment to moment experience be, what would be the realities I would face in my immediate world, and actually considering what it would be like to be within the experience of knowing that you could die at any second.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to go into situations where survival is literally all you can focus on and takes over your mind completely, where you are literally only existing as that one point of survival, as you don’t have a single moment to consider anything else, or that moment of inattention could mean you or your fellow soldiers’ deaths.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see that people are practically ‘forced’ into war from the perspective of not having a better option to support themselves and families because there is no better way to support themself in the current system.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to allowing the point of survival to be abused and manipulated to get people to participate in wars, where the participation in wars becomes justified by the need to survive and do whatever it takes.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that if there was a better option – if everyone were effectively supported within an economic system that does not take advantage of our physical needs, that practically no one would go to war, as there would not be the fear for and attempt to guarantee their survival to drive them to such extreme as participating in war, where they face even the possible death of themselves.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe in the propaganda that is spread in order to create separation and resentment toward each other in order to provide justification to kill and harm each other, so that I’ll see others as my enemies that want to do me harm and I must defend myself and my country from them, not considering that those others are in the same position as me, and that I within accepting the propaganda I have actually become the one that wants to harm the other, thus I have become the 'enemy' myself.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see that war is a game for the elite, a few rich guys at the top, where thousands suffer excruciating and unnecessary torment and death, all for a few elite men to feel powerful.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to participate in rooting for ‘my country’, encouraging and supporting war and conflict, and glorifying the idea of a ‘soldier’ as something great, noble, patriotic, when the actual reality is people being placed/placing themselves  into positions that are practically beyond the mind’s ability to even handle properly as what one faces in war situations is so traumatic and ‘out of this world’ in terms of the life and death scenarios that one finds themselves within.
I commit myself to changing myself so that I no longer live in support of war within who and what I live as, and ensure that the words I speak and the behaviors I participate in are aligned with the principle of what is best for all, so that I am in no way encouraging or justifying war, fighting, or separation to exist.
I commit myself to investigating myself to see how and where I participate in seeing/treating/acting toward others as ‘my enemy’, where I will go into a defensive mode where all I am considering is ‘my survival’ where I actually become ‘an enemy’ myself because I am now only considering myself and ready to do whatever it takes to ‘defend’ myself even if it means harming another.
I commit myself to speak up about the actuality of war and not allow it to be glorified and the actual nature and reality of it denied, as such deliberate ignorance is what support war to continue to exist and beings to continue to suffer as a result.
I commit myself to show that war is unnecessary and is created through our combined acceptance and allowance of participating in patterns of defense/attack toward ourselves and each other, where we allow ourselves to separate from each other within our minds in our thoughts, and to participate in backchat toward ‘our enemies’ wherein we’re literally creating the relationship within ourself toward another of being ‘at war’ with them.
I commit myself to show that walking within the principle of always considering what is best for all – equally – and not leaving any being out of consideration, is what will manifest a world that is best for all life and free of war.  

To read some more perspectives on how we as humanity have existed as Soldiers in our MIND - Day 27: Money is the Soldiers of the Mind






No comments:

Post a Comment