Day 12 - What is Real Love


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to that love as an emotion/feeling can have an actual impact in changingthe world to actually end the abuse that takes place.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to refuse to see that the energetic experience of love is actually only a feeling I experience within myself and thus can have no effect on actual physical reality.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to refuse to see that for all the love that has been experienced and felt by so many there has been no end to the suffering in the world, and in fact it has gotten worse.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not consider that the nature of man has not yet ever changed and still allow all the abuse that has ever existed which indicate that the love which we experience has had no actual effect on changing the nature of man to stop manifesting abuse in the world.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to refuse to see that there has been no significant change of the suffering and abuse in the world for the better, and thus love has failed as a 'solution' and this means we must consider other options.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see that love as an energetic experience has had the effect of serving as a distraction from oneself and the world, wherein you focus on building and participating in a relationship, rather than investigating yourself or your world, and getting to know yourself and your world, so that you can become a real participant in your life, but instead limit yourself to focusing on one relationship out of the many that you have and form with every single thing and being in your world, and where you deliberately ignore what is going on around you and in the world at large.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that while I am ignoring what is going on in the world, I am not considering all the beings that are busy doing the necessary labor to provide me with the level of comfort that I have, that I am supported to have what I need that I can even make the choice to spend my time distracted within and focused on one single relationship and having and obtaining my own personal 'experience of love', so that I can experience as much positive feelings as possible, while not considering the negative side of the polarity that I am also creating and accepting, where in order for me to have my 'feel good' experiences.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that 'love' was an experience that I wanted to have, because it was presented to me as 'wonderful' and 'the point to life' and made out to be like it is the best thing in existence, the ultimate 'reward', and I believed this because I wanted to believe that there was such a reward, such a wonderful experience that I could have for myself, without considering or realizing that this 'love experience' was actually a trap of absolute limitation, within separating myself from my entire world to just focus on one relationship.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see that the positive experience of 'love' could never be sustained indefinitely and that it actually required energy to sustain, and the energy would eventually run out and have to be recharged, which results in 'highs' and 'lows' within the relationship, where you feel like you're in love for a while, and then 'lose the feeling'.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that this in and out of love is an obvious indication that the experience/feeling/idea of love was and is not actually real, otherwise it would be here constant as reality, and not fluctuate in and out, here one moment, gone the next.

I commit myself to considering practical actual solutions to what we face here on earth, instead of thinking/believing/hoping/wishing that it can be solved by an energetic emotion/feeling that I experience inside myself, that has no actual effect on the physical reality.

I commit myself to considering ALL relationships I participate in, so that I can ensure that who I am as what I am living within each and every relationship I have with everything that is here in my world, is lived within the starting point principle of considering always what is best for all.

I commit myself to expose the reality of love as an energetic experience inside oneself will not and cannot effectively have an impact on the actual physical reality, but that love as ACTION taken in the physical is what is required to have an actual impact, and nothing less than real action taken in the physical is not real love and caring, and is actually accepting and allowing the abuse to continue and not walking actual solutions.

I commit myself to living as real love as actions taken in the physical, to ensure that I manifest a world that is best for all life, and do not live a lie of 'love' that is only within my own interest as desiring to generate an energetic experience within myself that has no effect on the real world.

No comments:

Post a Comment