Day 16 - Abraham Hicks On Do Not Worry About Your Planet,Focus On Yourself - Part 2

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to suggest that everything is 'alright', because negative people get old and croak and are replaced by younger more optimistic people, completely disregarding the fact that thousands are suffering  and dying daily due to unnecessary and preventable causes, which clearly indicates that what we've been doing/what has been taking place has not been effective, and a proper solution is required. One only need investigate for oneself whether it is 'positivity' or actual physical action that actually produce change in this physical reality.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that what I need to control is my 'vibrations' in order to stop manifesting consequence, instead of getting an actual understanding of the direct consequences of my actions and behaviors that I participate in and live as, when there is not even a practical way to understand or determine in specific detail how 'vibrations' actually manifest consequence in the world, but it is possible to see specifically in detail how my actions and the words I speak and behaviors I participate in, manifest consequence in this world, which means that by gaining an understanding of specifically how I create through my words and deeds, I will actually be able to understand exactly how the abuse is manifested in the world, and realign my words and deeds to no longer accept and allow abuse, and manifest a world that is best for all, thus there is no reason to waste time focusing on vibrations, when there is a guarantee of a solution within actually understanding how one creates in this world, and thus to focus on vibrations is actually avoiding the actual solution and accepting and allowing the abuse to continue.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to disregard that there are those who NEVER thrive, and spend their entire life dying, regardless of how they 'vibrate', because they are given no support from the system in their life, and have literally no access to the basic necessities required to exist here, and thus are locked into a constant state of physical suffering with no opportunities available to change their situation.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to become so separated from reality and what is actually taking place here in this world as what beings are actually experiencing and going through, that I have accepted justifications as to why some suffer, when the conditions of suffering are actually deliberately created by the current economic system and beings are born into such positions without any choice or any ability to get out of such positions.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself not place myself actually within the situation of being born into extreme poverty to realize in obvious common sense that there is no way I could 'vibrate' myself out of starving to death when there is no food available, or 'vibrate' myself out of dying of lack of water, or from treatable disease and lack of proper healthcare, or to have at least tested this out for myself by stopping eating and seeing if I can vibrate to keep myself from starving, or if I can vibrate to keep myself from requiring water, etc, to ensure that I am not justifying extensive abuse and suffering based on an assumption that I have not tested out, as that would be extremely evil.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that 'well-being' is an energy that flows into my body or does not, when actual well-being as a physical being in a physical reality with physical requirements, depends on having the physical support one requires, as without that there is no 'well-being' and there is no 'being' as you die if your physical needs are not taken care of.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe I 'know the future of the planet is good' when if you look at the accumulation of the current accepted human nature and what we're busy doing to ourselves and this world, and the fact that there is no indication of any change in human nature sufficient to have effect on a global scale, our future is destroying ourselves.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to suggest that I know the future when I do not even have an effective understanding how we as humanity are creating and manifesting the world as it is.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that my fear is there to direct me, and that I should allow myself to be directed by my fear, within this not realizing that I am accepting and allowing myself to be directed by a feeling that I do not even understand how it is created or where it comes from.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see that this makes me a slave to feelings, that I am giving away my ability to direct myself to instead be directed by feelings, that I don't even understand are created from the memories, thoughts, feelings, emotions, and experiences stored within my mind consciousness system, and thus to live as these feelings is to live according to an energetic reaction taking place within my body, created utilizing the physical resources of the body, that is based on experiences and memories of the past, and thus I am simply living out my past experiences over and over, and will repeat the same behavior reactions that have become programmed into my mind consciousness system.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to diminish myself within placing myself as 'less than' 'source', where 'source' is what must guide me as I cannot move and direct myself, when I don't even know what this 'source' is, or have ever met or spoken to it, or now it's plan, or what it stand for, yet am going to place my entire life under it's 'direction'.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that the emotions and feelings I experience within myself are 'source' directing and guiding me, not realizing that my emotions and feelings are created within my mind consciousness system, as preprogrammed reactions based on stored memories, and thus my emotions and feelings are actually preprogrammed reactions created by a system, and thus to allow myself to be directed by my fears actually keeps me trapped living within cycles of preprogrammed patterns.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that everyone can live 'happily ever after' without having to actually change our human nature to actually stop abusing ourselves and each other, as how can we live happily if we are abusing each other.

I commit myself to speaking directly about what is actually going on in this world and not supporting ideas that I use to justify that everything is going to be 'alright' when I have not actually verified this with investigating the actual state of humanity and what is actually required to change it.

I commit myself to ensuring that a solution is actually a solution that will produce actual results, within understanding that to propose a solution that I have not actually investigated to ensure that it will work, is actually contributing to the problems and allowing them to continue, where I am not actually presenting a solution, but supporting the abuse to continue.

I commit myself to sticking to common sense as what actually applies in a physical reality, as that which produce an actual physical result.

I commit myself to focus on solutions that assist and support me to understand how I create myself and thus how I create this world, so that I can stop myself as the cause of abuse in this world, and reform myself into a being whose actions and words will manifest a world that is best for all.

I commit myself to realize that how I 'vibrate' is just a spin-off of 'who I am' and what I am living as, and thus it's not to direct the 'vibration', but to direct myself, and change the actual cause/source, since the 'vibration' is just a reflection, and will be what it is according to the actual behaviors and patterns I am participating in, and thus it is myself as the patterns and behaviors I participate in that I must come to understand and change. Within this, I commit myself to realizing that this means that it's not my 'vibration', or the frequency at which I vibrate that directs or affects the world, but it's who I am and how I live, as the physical actions I take, as a physical being that move and speak within a physical reality, together with many other beings, where all interaction actually takes place here in the physical, and thus, I commit myself to getting an understanding of myself as the patterns and behaviors I participate in, and identifying and stopping any behaviors that do not support life but support that abuse that exists in the world, so that I can recreate myself as a being that do not harm life and manifest a world without abuse.

No comments:

Post a Comment