Day 21 – Slave to Emotions & Feelings


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see that participating in and experiencing feelings takes me away from here from the physical reality and takes me into my mind into an energetic experience, so that I am no longer here and present in reality, but am ‘lost’ in a made-up mind reality in an experience that is pre-designed within my mind consciousness system, based on memories and chemical reactions that take place within my human physical body utilizing the resources of the physical.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to forget that I did not start out in this life as a child experiencing emotions but that it only began some years after I was born, and because I did not understand what was happening and because the energetic experiences came from within myself, I figured they must be ‘me’, not realizing how could they be ‘me’ if I they just came up inside of me as if ‘out of nowhere’, and thus obviously was not something that I was directing as myself in awareness.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that experiencing emotions is normal, and thus is to be accepted, as everyone else seemed to be accepting it as a normal part of ‘being human’, within accepting a fixed idea/definition of what ‘being human’ is, not considering or realizing that ‘being human’ is what we decide in each moment within who and what we live as – that we are ‘defining’ what it means to ‘be human’ in each and every moment, with each breath we take, in everything we do and say, and what we accept and allow ourselves to exist as.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that experiencing emotions is ‘good’ or beneficial in some way, or makes the human ‘more’ or ‘better than’ or ‘special’ compared to beings that don’t experience emotions like animals or like is portrayed in movies and television - like in for example in the movie Equilibrium, the TV series V, or in Star Trek with the emotionless ‘Borgs’, and in the series Battlestar Galactica with the unfeeling ‘Cylons’ - within the theme of ‘having emotions is what makes us human’ (implying special and unique in a positive way) and portraying being s that don’t experience emotions in a negative light – within this not realizing that having emotions is actually a limitation, as it takes you away from reality here and into an alternate reality that is made-up fiction, as it’s not really happening here in reality, it’s only an energetic experience inside yourself, and thus you are distracted and ‘removed’ from reality for a moment, which makes you less effective in reality or even renders you unable to participate in reality, depending on the intensity of the experience.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to accept the system of emotions and feelings within me because I liked the experience of the positive feelings and wanting to experience those positive feelings all the time, not realizing that those feelings come at a cost – at the cost of my physical human body, as to generate the feelings the mind uses the resources within the human physical body, thus depleting the body of the resources it requires to function properly, manifesting various ailments and malfunctions and causing damage to my physical human body.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think having positive emotions is ‘beautiful’ and ‘wonderful’, not considering the actual cost of those experiences and the harm being done, and the eventual consequences I will experience as a result of participating in and as feelings and emotions.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize or consider that I could actually just be here as myself, constant and stable, without experiencing the fluctuations of the polarity system of emotions, and causing unnecessary harm to my body, which allows me to live and exist and express myself here in physical reality.

I commit myself to not participating in the system of emotions and feelings, so that I can be here as a real participant in reality, not being enslaved to a pre-programmed pre-designed system which takes me away from here and into my mind in a fantasy land in a self-created energetic experience that feeds off of the resources of my human physical body.

I commit myself to respect my body, as it is my body through and as which I have a presence here and can live and express in this physical reality, and not cause it harm by participating in feelings and emotions.

No comments:

Post a Comment