Day 10 - The 'Professional' Hoax - Did You Fall For It?


As humanity, we’ll immediately disregard information that is not presented in a particular format- it must be professional and papers are not considered valid unless they have cited references. So even information that is valid is disregarded if it does not have these ‘necessary’ ‘credentials’. The result of this is that the information that is approved by those in such positions of being ‘accredited’ or ‘professional’ is what shapes how we see and understand our world, and thus shapes how we live and act and what we accept and allow within our world. For more perspective and examples of this, watch the documentary “The Trap”. This is the result we reap from educating humanity to depend on the opinions of 'professionals' instead of being able to investigate information for oneself, and only seeing information as valid if it has a 'pre-approved' name/title attached to it, not realizing that this means that a person has been trained in a particular field to use a particular vocabulary but does not guarantee that what they say is valid or effective in this world.

The fact that we have not yet effectively solved any of the major problems that we face in the world and they are actually getting worse to the point of destruction, immediately invalidates all professionalism, as this indicates that what we have been doing and saying, 'professional' or not, has not been effective and thus we need to change what we're saying and doing, and the professionals are least likely to change, as they are practically bought into the system and who they are is invested in the information they have taken on as themself.

Thus it's up to each and every individual to stand up and change, as it doesn't take a professional to see what needs to be done on a fundamental level, and to stop accepting ourselves as apparently not being able to investigate and understand reality because one doesn't have a degree or professional training in 'how to think about something', because this is what's kept us enslaved to accepting the world the way it is and never actually changing, or expanding ourselves and manifesting a world worth living in for all beings in existence.

This behavior actually begins in childhood. The parent acts as the authority figure that knows best, and the parents themselves follow the authority figures of the system.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to disregard information because it is not presented in a specific way, in a ‘professional format’ with citings and references to ‘back up’ the information presented.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed a society in which we teach our children to be dependent on others' viewpoints and investigations of reality, where the individual is not supported to do self investigation into one’s self and one’s reality to see what is here in common sense, and thus there is no self trust, and one becomes dependent on those who are deemed the ‘experts’ within the system.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that I can test and validate things for myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that I actually decided to give up my ability to investigate and test things for myself because I feared to take self responsibility for myself and so accepted and allowed ‘someone else’ to be responsible and make decisions for me so that I didn’t have to.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see that I actually use whether a piece of information is accredited or not, as an excuse and justification to not have to consider the information presented. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize when I am using the excuse that the information is not accredited because I have a resistance to considering the information presented, that I am actually sabotaging myself and trapping myself within the limitation of not being able to consider information that may actually assist me in expanding myself and changing myself to a more effective and satisfied human being.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not consider that if none of the major problems we face in the world have yet been solved by any information that has been presented thus far, this is an indication that none of the solutions within the information that has been presented is of any actual real value, as it has not assisted and supported us as humanity to change our accepted nature and stop the abuse we're manifesting in this world.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not consider that the result of having everyone only trust the information that is released by those who are accredited by the system, is that those accredited by the system must not question the system but rather justify the system as it is what gives them their status and position and if they do not support the system it will not support them.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that this indicates that the information that comes out of the system is that which will support the system, and not life, and thus cannot be trusted, but must be investigated as to whether what is presented supports life or not.

I commit myself to taking self responsibility to educate myself and investigate reality for myself, within the common sense context of considering what of that which we are accepting and allowing within this world is supporting life and what is not.

I commit myself to not accepting information based on its source but rather investigating all information from within the context of considering whether the information is in support of creating a world free from abuse, or whether it is accepting and allowing the abuse to continue within justification and excuse, because the fact is that the abuse can be stopped by stopping ourselves from creating it, thus there can only be justification and excuse as to why we can’t apparently change ourselves and the world and end the abuse which we are ourselves creating.

No comments:

Post a Comment