Day 8 - I Had No Clue?

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that the reason the abuse continues in the world is because we as humanity have not ever changed to stop creating abuse in the world.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to only wonder why the abuse exists in the world and not actually investigate how and why the abuse happens within the world until I actually discovered the cause, but instead accepted and allowed myself to remain in ignorance, because the abuse was not taking place in my immediate world.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not do everything in my capability to discover the source and cause of the abuse because it was not directly happening to me, whereas if I was suffering the abuse myself, I would do anything I could to find out how to stop it, but then I would be in no position to be able to do so.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not stand equal to and as those that are suffering to realize that if I was suffering I would seek a solution if I was able, and thus this implies that since I am able I should be doing all I can to find solutions, as it could have been and could be me in that position of suffering and not having any ability to do anything about it.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not have a clue about the extent to which the abuse that we accept and allow within who we are is actually effecting my individual life, even when I perceive the abuse to be happening somewhere 'far away'.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be so extensively brainwashed by the media, school, advertising, opinions, 'experts', 'scientists', etc, who have justified the world the way it is, without actually questioning whether it really must be this way, or whether there is another way.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not do my own common sense investigation to verify for myself whether the information that is presented to me, from any source, is actual fact, and to consider what is the starting point of the information presented- is it presented from the perspective of trying to justify the way things are, or does the information assist and support humanity to realize ourselves and change our accepted nature to become self responsible beings that care for the Earth we live on.

I commit myself to considering how and where I am responsible for the abuse the exists in the world, so that I can change myself to no longer accept and allow such abuse within myself or my world.

I commit myself to investigating and understanding how the abuse is created within the world, by first getting to know myself and how and where I accept and allow abuse to exist within me, as it is each and every individual that 'makes this world what it is', within who each one of us lives as and the examples we set for others and the abuse we allow within our relationships with/toward each other.

I commit myself to consider that if I were suffering that I would then want to do everything I possibly could to find a solution, but then I would not be able to, and thus I commit myself to doing everything I can to find a solution, because I am in a position to do so, and those that are suffering are not, and if the positions were reversed, I know that what I would like is for those that could do something, to do what they can to stop the abuse, and that I could easily be one of the suffering, as if it can happen to 'them' it can happen to me, and thus the simple fact that such abuse exists in the world means I should do what I can to find solutions, so that the abuse can actually end and no one has to go through or fear going through such abuse.

I commit myself to not simply trusting/accepting whatever information is presented to me, but to do my own actual practical investigation, to verify all information for myself, to ensure that I am not allowing myself to brainwashed, and to not simply trust what is presented by 'professionals'.





No comments:

Post a Comment