Day 9 - Acceptance of Poverty

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to accept an economic system in which that which enhance life costs money that is not given equally to all, such as education, where a majority of the population does not have access to education, which would enhance not only their lives, but their effectiveness within the world, and thus enhance life for all.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the current system to continue, despite being aware that so many are without access to an effective education, and live compromised lives due to not having proper support.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to believe that there must not be any other way, or any solution, because I feared that if there was it would require that I have to actually change, or that my life would have to change, and I feared to lose what quality of life I had.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that if we create the best quality of life for everyone everywhere, that this would make my fear irrelevant because the possibility that my quality of life might diminish would no longer exist if the best quality of life is guaranteed to everyone everywhere.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to 'give in' and participate in the belief & justification that there is no other way, within this, accepting and allowing the extent of abuse taking place, and not actually caring and investigating the situation and considering if it could be another way, when I know that if I was the one on the side of no support, I would want a better life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that those in poverty are actually choosing to be in poverty, not considering the common sense that no one wants to be deprived of a dignified life, and that this implies that those in poverty really have no effective options available to them, otherwise they would have taken such opportunities to get out of poverty, as I know I would take any opportunity available to me to better my living situation.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not consider that those in poverty can't change their situation from within poverty, thus it's up to those in a position to do so, to implement change.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think that 'it's their problem' that they are in poverty, not considering that we are all responsible for those who are in poverty by utilizing, participating in and supporting a system which actually creates poverty as a living condition that so many are born into without choice, and thus it is actually 'our problem' because we are creating and allowing it.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to accept a system in which money is not used effectively as a tool to facilitate the distribution of that which enhance life, to all equally.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to disregard myself as life within accepting a system, our very life support system, to not be effective in delivering and guaranteeing a dignified life to all.

I commit myself to not accepting a system unless within the system all are equally considered/none left out, and the starting point principle is to ensure a dignified life for all.

I commit myself to realize that when I am participating in justification of why things 'are the way they are', that I am actually justifying my own fear of change, and my own life to be limited/compromised, and that if I instead consider what is the solution to the problem/situation that I fear, that in finding and implementing a solution, what it is I fear will actually no longer exist, thus the solution is to face the problems that are here and implement solutions, whereas simply participating in the fear and not considering solutions means I am never effectively dealing with the fear.

I commit myself to realizing that I am responsible for what I accept and allow, and that in order to manifest a world where no abuse is allowed, that everyone who is in a position to do so must do what they can to bring about such a world, and that this is the greatest gift you can give to yourself, within allowing yourself to do what you can to make your world the best it can be.

No comments:

Post a Comment