Day 17 - Abuse of Animals & Nature

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to accept a society in which there is no consideration for animals and nature, in which we are busy annihilating nature, right in this very moment.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to disregard the abuse of nature and animals that takes place, because I saw no one else caring for animals and nature, and thus accepted it as 'normal' to not care, even though I realized that nature and the animals is what provides us the very ability to live and exist here, and suffers through extensive abuse.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that we as humanity are not responsible for the abuse of animals and nature that is taking place, despite the obvious fact that if we were not abusing the animals, the abuse would not be happening.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to use the behavior of animals as how they fight and kill and eat each other, as justification for accepting and allowing humanity to participate in the same behaviors, when it is obviously only a justification and we can actually decide who we will be and how we will live, and thus we can decide to live without abusing.

Within this, I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not consider how our actions as humanity have affected and shaped the nature and behaviors of animals, where we have destroyed or taken over their habitat where they were busy living so that they had to find other ways to survive like eating each other, and thus we are actually responsible for their behaviors that have now become actually programmed into their very design as patterns of instinctual behavior that they had to develop to survive.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not consider that we as humans are the most unlimited form that exists on earth in terms of our physical ability to do things in this world, whereas the animals are much more limited in their design, and thus we are in the best position by far to do that which the other forms here cannot, in taking care of this world and directing it into an equilibrium where all life can live and have a place and have what they need to exist here and be supported.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to allow an entire economic system to be in place, that functions for greed and profit for a only few, and makes this profit from the abuse and exploitation of nature and the animals, wherein we literally have a system that is actually designed to abuse animals and nature, the very things which give us sustenance to live and exist here, when we should be taking care of that which supports us, not recklessly abusing it into oblivion.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not consider how different it could have been on this earth, if we had been taking responsibility from the get-go, in every way we interact with earth, nature and the animals.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that it's not possible to stop the abuse taking place, when we are the ones causing it, and thus we obviously have the ability to stop it as we are the creators of it.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that the abuse taking place is actually necessary and thus cannot be stopped, not realizing and considering the extreme wastefulness of the current economic system where so much of what is produced by our labor utilizing nature and the animals, is not even used, or is consumed in excessive and deliberately inefficient practices.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that we can stop the abuse by constructing a new economic system that is not based on greed and profit, but is based on actually supporting life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not consider that the increasing storms and violent weather is a result of nature trying to balance itself out with all the disturbance that we are creating, in our deliberate ignorance of how the system of nature of operate, which we've really had plenty of time to investigate, but we've been too busy wrapped up in our minds in consciousness and have disregarded this entire physical reality.

I commit myself to realizing and taking into consideration that my very life depends on what I receive from nature and the animals, and that I should treat nature and the animals with a respect that is equal to the importance of nature and the animals in my ability to exist and live and thrive here.

I commit myself to become educated in the physical reality and how it operates, and the delicate balances between the animals and nature, so that I can take everything into consideration as to how to give the best care to the animals and nature, which cares for me by providing me with everything I require, and makes it possible to do everything that I do.

I commit myself to show that it is possible to stop the abuse and become the caretakers of this earth, as we should always have been.

I commit myself to realizing and applying my responsibility within being a human being which is the most unlimited form on this planet and thus the only form that's in a position to really be able to shape and manipulate what is here, as evidenced by how extensively we have disrupted nature and the animals, to the point where the animals and nature have had to go to extreme lengths just to try to maintain a balance, and to use this position I am in to become a custodian of the earth, that cares for the earth, nature and the animals as it has cared for me.


No comments:

Post a Comment