Day 19 - What is the Solution to Fear?

For context read: Day 18 - What is Fear?

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not consider that that which I fear in the world is my own creation, as I have accepted and allowed it to exist, and thus I am actually fearing myself, as what I have accepted and allowed, and not taken responsibility to find and implement solutions so that such situation that I fear no longer exists.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear becoming a bum living on the street.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to accept a society and economic system in which it is even possible to become a bum on the street.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not ensure that we have an economic system which actually guarantees that all are supported to have adequate food, shelter, water, healthcare, all the things that one needs to live and thrive, and then the fear of becoming a bum on the street would not exist, as the situation of becoming a bum on the street would not exist.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear going to jail.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to accept a society in which going to jail exists as a thing to be feared, rather than considering how and why jails exist and what is the solution to be walked, so that such a situation does not exist as it does.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to consider that jail exists as the manifestation of judgment and punishment, wherein it is the world manifestation reflection of how we accept and allow ourselves to judge and punish ourselves, instead of assisting and supporting ourselves to change ourselves into beings that can coexist here with all other beings and do no harm.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that most people who go to jail is for theft which is due to the inequality of the current economic system, and that unless the main underlying cause of people being driven to theft is stopped, which is the inequality of the system, then there will continue to be people who commit theft, and thus by accepting and allowing an economic system that creates inequality, I am accepting and allowing those who are driven to commit theft and are put in jail.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that the current corrections system is not designed to be actually effective at rehabilitating human beings, but rather to just put them away out of society and out of the way of business and profit, one and equal with the starting point of the current economic system which we have accepted and allowed to place profit before life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear not having money.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that I fear not having money because in the current system money is security and you are not guaranteed enough money to have a dignified life, and thus the possibility exists that you may not have enough money, and then the quality of your life will decrease, and if you have no financial support whatsoever to have access to your needs you die like thousands do everyday.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to accept an economic system in which a dignified life is not guaranteed and life is a gamble where one's life literally 'hangs in the balance', and one have to go through unnecessary suffering if one does not have effective financial support.

I commit myself to identifying the fears that exist within myself and humanity, and looking at how have I taken for granted that that such a condition exists, and seeing how do we create/accept/allow such condition, within the understanding that we as humanity create what is here, thus once we realize how we create such a situation, we then have the solution to stop creating it.

I commit myself to taking self responsibility to face our fears as the situations of abuse that we've created, accepted and allowed to exist, and to implement solutions so that such a situation is no longer created to exist in the world.

I commit myself to realizing that we as humanity create the very situations that we fear, and thus we are actually fearing ourselves as our own creations, which is ridiculous, when the solution to our fears is thus to realize that we are creating them, discover how we are creating them, and stop creating them.

I commit myself to realizing that this world is the manifestation of what we accept and allow and thus when we allow ourselves to participate in fears without investigating them, we are trapping ourselves into a never-ending cycle of our own fear through which we limit ourselves and the whole world, as by accepting such fears to exist, we are accepting and allowing the conditions that we fear, to exist, instead of facing that which we fear and correcting our application to no longer manifest situations of abuse to be feared.

No comments:

Post a Comment