Day 86: Humanity has Relationship Problems

Here’s two examples that show that there is a serious problem with humanity, as how we’re existing and the relationships we have toward what is here, in this case, the animals. These are two cases of extreme abuse that was done to cats, one of the fellow life forms that exist on this planet with us: 

Cat forced to have leg amputated after yobs wrap an elastic band around it 

Boy, eight, cooked neighbour’s cat in the microwave in front of horrified owner 

This is obviously not how you treat other beings, it’s not what you’d do to yourself, or want done to yourself, and this shows that mis-education has/is taking place, that we’re creating humans that decide to commit such acts, despite the common sense that these are not the kind of experiences that any being would want to go through, and in total disregard of the consequences that one is doing unto another, where these beings will be forever affected by the abuse done. 

This shows that our parenting and education-is-mind-control>education as it currently exists is not effective and requires serious correction, and investigation into the relationships that we’re being taught as children toward what is here, as the animals, nature, other humans, as the relationships that we’re living as, most of which were learned at a young age, by our parents as the primary source of our earliest education, who were raised with the same principles as their parents, and so on through the generations, we’ve been passing on the same acceptances and allowances, and one can simply see by looking at how the world currently exists and what is taking place, that how we are educating ourselves is not effective and is leading to a world full of abuse and suffering, instead of leading to a place that is fun for everyone, where life is supported and cared for, not used and abused to the very detriment of all life here. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to exist as a society that does not educate itself as its children, on how to properly live in this physical reality and care for what is here, as nature, the animals, other humans. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that such events happening as these two cases of animal abuse are an indication that humanity’s accepted nature must be actively changed, and that this means that I as an individual must start the change within myself, into a being that cares for life, and considers life, equally. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize the consequences of accepting the idea/belief that animals are ‘less than’ humans would be that we will then justify the abuse of animals, and thus by living as this belief/idea that animals are less than humans in any way, I am responsible for the abuse that is accepted and allowed to be done to animals all over the world every day. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to accept a society where we’re not taught the importance of the other life forms that exist here with us, as nature and the animals, but rather that they are here for us to exploit and use as we see fit, which leads to us not caring for nature/animals in a way that supports the earth which in turn supports us to live and exist here. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to accept parenting to exist where there exists no real support for parent or child in how to effectively live in this world with the other beings that we share the earth with, and within this that there is not provided to every parent adequate and effective training in how to properly educate one’s child to grow and develop into a being that is of benefit to life and not a harm to it. 

 I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to see stories about the abuse that goes on in the world and to think ‘gosh, that’s terrible’, and then brush it off and not give it another moment’s consideration, because I’ve accepted my training of not caring about the world and the forms in it and the idea that ‘it’s not my problem’ or ‘there’s nothing I can do about it’ or ‘that’s just the way it is’, without even investigating into what is going on in the world so that I can find out what is causing it, and whether a solution is possible. 

I commit myself to investigating, learning and educating myself on how to properly live in this physical reality and care for what is here, as nature, the animals, other humans, and within this, I commit myself to showing what I have learned as the effective way to exist and coexist with all the other forms in this reality in a way that supports all life. 

I commit myself to realizing that the harmful behavior we participate in is the result of the nature we accept ourselves to exist as, and thus the patterns we’ve accepted ourselves to exist as that are abusive and harm must be stopped, and that these patterns are participated in on an individual level, and thus must be stopped in each and every individual, and within the realization that only self can change oneself, each and every individual must investigate and change oneself and one’s accepted nature, and thus I commit myself to investigating the relationships I live/exist as and stopping any way that cause harm and permit abuse to exist in this world. 

I commit myself to sorting out and stopping any way in which I have lived in separation to/toward what is here, as nature/the animals/other humans, and to consider all equally as we’re all equal in that we are all here as a part of this existence, in the realization that who and what I live as is what I manifest into this world, and thus I commit myself to ensure that who/what I live as is such that will manifest a world without abuse. 

I commit myself to showing the importance of the other forms we exist in this world with as nature and the animals, in order to assist humanity to understand the impact we’re having as the damage we’re causing to our own home, by not taking into consideration the animals and nature and the importance of maintaining a balance in the ecosystem in which we live, so that we can provide the best quality life for all beings including ourselves. 

I commit myself to show how current parenting is resulting in adults with the behaviors that are the cause of the harm that is taking place in the world to nature, the animals and each other, and to show how what’s needed is absolute support and adequate support for each and every parent so that no parent brings a child into this world where that child will be educated to become one that abuse life, and thus I commit myself to doing what it takes to establish an effective system where all parents and children are given the utmost support to become individuals that care for themselves and the world they live in, as that will manifest a world that is best for all

I commit myself to realizing my responsibility as a being here that is able to take action, as I am one of the minority that is supported by the current system, and thus have the ability to investigate into what is really going on in the world and how we are causing the abuse that exists and to find possible solutions, and thus I commit myself to doing so, in educating myself to how this world and reality operates and how we create and manifest a world of inequality, within the realization that it is us that create inequality, as there is plenty to go around and we have every capability to ensure that all have what they need, and thus I commit myself to showing that we are the ones that are responsible and thus the solution is to stop allowing abuse of life, and be/become beings that care for life and care for our home here, as it is ourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment