Day 46 – It’s Time To Wake Up – Part 1



Here I'm walking through this video and applying self forgiveness on all the points that arise within the video as what we have accepted and allowed to exist within and as ourselves and what we have not considered within how we are manifesting the world as it is, so to assist and support ourselves to find and apply solutions within ourself and the world, to within this actually assist with the Waking Up of humanity to OurSelves and our Oneness & Equality.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to accept a world in which we create nuclear weapons, or any weapons, to use against each other, instead of standing together as one in equality, and not trying to have more than another, but giving to all as ourself and ensuring that we all as each and every individual have what we need to live and thrive, and then there is no one to fight or build weapons to use against.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to exist as a world where fighting for survival has become the way of life, when we could all stand together as one to ensure that all are supported to have what each one needs.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that there actually is a solution to the fighting, because I haven’t realized that there is a cause of the fighting that we are creating and that it doesn’t happen naturally as the ‘natural’ nature of humanity, as we are not born into this world fighting, but it is something we learn/are forced to do in order to survive and make a ‘life’ for ourselves in this current reality that we have accepted wherein not all are equally supported.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that we are not living the actual message ofJesus which is to love thy neighbor as yourself, where we are not considering our neighbor as every being that exists within reality, we are only  considering ourselves and our own personal lives, and within this, I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that this is why fighting/war exists in this world, as we’ve separated ourselves from each other, and placed ourselves in competition with one another, and thus made fighting a ‘necessity’.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not consider the solution of an economic and monetary system based on supporting all equally will end conflict, as the inequality of support within the current system is what cause and ‘necessitate’ the fighting.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that my participation in thoughts and the mind consciousness system is what is responsible for the vast majority of the suffering existent in reality, as it’s within thoughts that we separate ourselves from each other and the world, within comparison and judgment, where we see the world as our ‘enemy’, not realizing that we are in fact making ourself as the ‘enemy’ to the world, within separating ourself from all and everything, placing ourself in a position/state of conflict with what is here.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that when I am not thinking/having thoughts come up, that I am still here, and thus that shows that who I am is not thoughts, and that I do not require to have thoughts/to think in order to live, and that in fact if thoughts are not who I am, then when I participate in them as if I am my thoughts, then I do not actually exist.

I commit myself to investigating myself and reality to see exactly how/where I have accepted and allowed fighting and the use of weapons against another to exist within me, and thus have accepted and allowed it to exist within this world, so that I can find and understand just how we have created such a world, in order to find the solution as how I/we as humanity must change to stop creating such a world, where weapons and fighting has become an ‘ingrained’ part of surviving in this world.

I commit myself to live the actual message of Jesus which is to ‘love thy neighbor as thyself’, within investigating myself to see where/how I have separated myself from all life that is here as my neighbor, so that I can consider all life equally and do what it takes to manifest a world where all life is considered and supported equally.

I commit myself to showing how we are not living the actual message of Jesus as ‘love thy neighbor as thyself’ within accepting and allowing separation towards one another to exist within ourselves, wherein we consider only ourselves and our personal existence and disregard all others, as if our well-being is actually separate from the well-being of all.

I commit myself to show that we are not separate from each other, and just how it is that we are all ‘one’ in this existence, in that we all exist here in this one reality and what we do and how we live and what we accept and allow within ourselves as who we are and what we live as, determines and affects how this world is manifested, that we are busy affecting the lives of one another constantly and continuously, and thus we are all responsible for how this world currently exists and the situation of each and every being on this planet.


No comments:

Post a Comment